16#: Request

this is a request from SneakySnake571 i hope you like it! i really enjoyed writing this it was fun :)

note: mentions of sewing a mouth shut, mentions of blood, flashbacks, panic attacks

please dont read if any of these things trigger you! just skip this and come back next update! :) <3

also happy world book day and sorry this took so long to do!!! (kinda took a break but im back now so enjoyyyyyy!!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------

Loki was happy that Thor had decided to visit the Tower. His Brother had been away attending duties in Asgard for the past week which left Loki bored out of his mind, sure he could have gone back to Asgard with the man but he wasn't ready for that. That place still held memories he didn't want to revisit.

Either way he had truly missed Thor, for once he was happy to say that he geniunly was looking forward to seeing his Brother.

He had been sat on the sofa in the main area for the past hour engrossed in a book. His fingers tapped against the leather bind, tracing the letters which stood out in a gold font while his eyes skimmed across the the pages.

Tony and Bruce entered at some point, along with Steve, Sam and Bucky a few moments later all situating themselves on the chairs opposite the God. The hours continued to pass until Thor arrived, startling all of them as he suddenly walked into the room they were all in.

"Greetings friends! Brother, good to see you." Thor boomed.

Loki looked up from his book to greet him simply, a small smile and nod. "Thor."

"Point Break, how was your visit?" Tony asked, downing his cup of coffee in one go.

"Oh it was productive Man of Iron."

Thor sat down next to Loki as the younger man shuffled to the left slightly to make room. "How are you Loki?" He asked.

"I am fine, you?"

"Splendid."

Around an hour passed, Bruce putting on the TV at some point to catch the show that he liked with quiet chatter in the background. The atmosphere was broken however when Friday announced there was someone entering, causing Tony to get up and leave for a moment.

Loki raised his eye level just above his book to watch as the man re-entered with a young  boy at his side. He recognised it as the intern that he seen before in the lab with Tony. He had a few books in his hands, a backpack slung over his shoulder loosely and a large smile on his face.

"Come sit here Pete, you gonna work on some schoolwork?" Tony asked, as he got himself comfortable on the sofa again, this time moving over so the boy could use the arm of it as a make-shift desk.

"When did May want you back?"

"Uh, about 2 hours since we're going out to eat."

Loki drowned out the rest of the conversation to focus back on his book, relaxing at the comforting presence of his Brother by his side. It felt like old times, when Loki would hide in the consolation of different realites in his books to escape from Odin's constant rage. And when Thor would finally find him tucked away in a dark corner and just hold him.

He almost felt like nodding off right there and then but the conversation that was happening between Tony and Thor caught the last of attention.

"So you and Loki actually did that?" Tony asked shocked.