War Day 3: #1 Traitor found

By the time, I went out of the tunnel it was already 11 a.m., 4 hours, that's how long I had for splitting the heroes up and get that dumb bitch of a traitor down there. I decided it would be best to just casually enter the heroes headquarter in my villain suit.

Was that a dumb idea? Probably! I am sure I will regret this later on. Or maybe not~

I entered the entrance area, went to the vent system opening the hatch, and got in putting the lead back so that no one knows I am here. Venting is what I am calling this, since it is easier to get into the specific rooms and listen to them without being seen.

Thinking that the heroes would have learned from their past experience, I was prepared to take down a large group at the time. It would be difficult but it would be necessary. However, the dumbness of my friends astonishes me every time anew. As I made my way from each floor, I saw that they split up into teams of two. That was perfect for me; I only needed to find the traitor and her partner.

Who would have thought that, I wound you and the other traitor patrolling together!

Luck is definitely on my side since they are both patrolling on the last floor of the building. My escape route is set, the roof it is!

I waited until both of them are below me with one of them exactly below me. Opening the hatch, I could see both of them looking at me dumbfounded. Too bad, it was already too late. I jumped down landing on one traitor besides my victim, who just so happen to be one of my closest friend Ochaco. As my landing was cushioned, the person below me hit her head hard on the ground and went unconscious.

Me: Oh my~! Are you all right there hero~?

I bent down and pocket her face while still standing on top of the person. Ochaco was watching me shocked. She still didn't move even when I stood up and closed the gap in between us. Now weaving a hand in front of her face, I asked innocently:

Me: Hello~ Anyone there~? Earth to Hero~? Hello-o~?

Ochaco: D-Deku?

Me: Ah great, I see the hero still can talk, though who is Deku? Last time I checked I was called a villain and Usagi is my name my dear hero~

She snapped out of her dace by the mentioning of my villain alias. We were close, too close for my comfort. Ochaco tried to touch me using her quirk, but she was too slow. I jumped back avoiding her hands.

Me: Too slow~! Why don't you catch me first? Come on a little rabbit chase is all I am asking for!

I turned my back to her and began running to the staircase and out on the roof. She was following me close behind.

Ochaco: Deku, I mean Usagi! Stop right there!

Are we heroes really that dumb?! It's not like when you are telling a villain to stop or surrender that they will do it! Why ask this then?

Me: hmmm, let me think about it, NOP! That's no fun at all~! That's boring! Where is the fun?

She looked at me perplexed as I gave her my answer. We were both standing on the roof. No one was nearby, no other classmate, no hero! The signal jammer I had with me was on. Even if she wanted to ask for help, no one would have heard her.

I went to the edge of the building and stood there. Ochaco was looking at me nervously. It was painful obvious what I was planning to do and if she wanted to be a hero she needed to safe me even for her cover to not blow up she needed to safe my live! However, I was never in any serious harm at all I knew how to use the capture weapon to safe my dump and sorry ass out of this situation.