War Day 4: Stain's Aura

I was laying on the floor waiting for the LOV to come and ask for Dabi. Much to my surprise, nothing happened. The door to the room I was in was still open. After I was waiting what feelt like hours, the teachers drone came flying in. I was still laying on the ground fully aware of the fact that the LOV is watching the stream too. An hour later, I decided to slowly get up and be a little more dramatic because of Shotos burn marks. Hissing in pain, cursing the whole time, and limping a little bit until I got to my lair. I took out the first aid kid and began patching myself up. Once I am done, I get my weapons reloaded and refilled and went out to find my next victim, my dear friend Ida.

I was thinking about how I could get our class representative to follow me until I remembered something I was desperate to forget.

*flash back*

It was a week like every other one. I stood up went down to make breakfast for everyone and called everyone down to eat. This is where everything changes. I went from door to door knocked and waited for an answer but all I got was a "I am not hungry" or "Go away!" or even a "I already eat." which was confusing, since I always do breakfast for them. After that, I went back to the kitchen and put the remaining food away.

Maybe they ate something wrong? I hope they are not seek! Anyways I am gonna leave the food in the fridge, maybe they want to eat it later.

Then I went to the table and started eating my portion. Little did I know that this was not the only weird thing going on.

After I left the dorms I went straight to the classroom. Normally I would be the first one there but this time I was the last one.

Am I late? OH NO, DID I FORGET SOMETHING? ARE WE HAVING SOME SPECIAL LEASSONS? I can't remember Aizawa-sensei saying something like that. Why are they look at me like that?

I went to my seat. The whole class was staring at me. Before I entered I could hear them talk but didn't payed it any mind. Now the room was silent. Not knowing what was going on and the uncertainty of me missing something important, I mustered all my courage and put a question into the room.

Me: Ahm, d-d-did I m-miss som-something i-im-important?

Nothing, no response whatsoever. They were still staring at me.

Why are they looking at me like that? What did I do wrong? Wait a minute is that hatred in their eyes? Why?

Me: D-D-Did I say s-s-something w-wrong? W-W-Why are you l-l-looking at m-me like t-that?

Again Nothing! What is going on?

I was left alone with the questions I had. It was getting uncomfortable in the room. At some point, I even argued with myself if I should just jump out of the window to disappear or run out of the room. It was a temptation and a good one at that! I didn't like this feeling that they are giving me and would rather disappear right here and right now!

Aizawa-sensei entered the room and the lesion started like normal. He too was giving me the same glare like everyone in the room. It wasn't that obvious but I still caught it. Now I was more than just confused. At this point it was obvious to me that I did something wrong, but what was it?

At lunch break, I got my food and went to sit with my friends but I didn't expect what happened next.

Uraraka: Sorry but the seat is already taken.

Me (surprised): W-What do you mean? I always sit here.

Asui: That means, that we don't want you here, ribbit!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Me: W-W-What? What d-did I do w-wrong?

Ida: I think you are aware of the crimes you committed and we would appreciate it if you stop associating with us.