FOUR- So, Are You Two, Er, In a Relationship Or?

"You sure know how to treat a girl, Sherlock," Anita said while she and Sherlock were digging through dumpsters in alley ways. Sherlock hummed absentmindedly and continued to dig through his dumpster a few feet away. Anita quickly jumped away from what she was pretty sure was a rat. Sherlock looked up at her after hearing her rustle around but she waved him off.

Sherlock and Anita were only a few blocks away from Lauriston Gardens in the area that Sherlock deduced the murderer could have dropped off the pink suitcase. Anita was still worrying about John, wishing she had gotten his phone number so that she could check up on him, but there was only so much she could do.

After Anita got over the shock of the huge rat, she kept digging through the trash. She had taken her long coat off and set it over the railing of the dumpster so it wouldn't get too dirty. Anita saw a flash of pink and let out a gasp. Anita quickly fished it out and held it up.

"Ha! Sherlock get over here," Anita cheered. Sherlock popped up and saw the pink suitcase in her hands. He jumped out of his own dumpster and jogged over to Anita's. She handed him the case and Sherlock set it down and held his hands up to her. She smiled at him then threw her legs over the side of the dumpster and Sherlock grabbed her hips and helped her down. Sherlock noted that her shirt had ridden up a little and his pinky finger touched the skin on her hip. Sherlock gulped, trying to breath again.

"Thank you," Anita said, before grabbing her coat and the case and turning to Sherlock.

"Are you alright?" Anita asked, to which Sherlock smiled and nodded.

"Excellent!" Sherlock cheered, and started walking with Anita right on his tail. Then the duo waved down a cab and headed back to 221 B Baker Street, though with a minor detour to Anita's flat.

"Are you sure you don't mind waiting? If you want to leave, just go-" Anita tried to reason with Sherlock, but he hopped out of the taxi with her. Anita huffed but pulled out her keys and opened the door. The door led to a small lobby area. It had a completely different feeling than Sherlock and John's flat. Anita's had a light and airy feel to it. She started up the stairs and opened the first door on the first landing.

Sherlock had been in her flat before, having even been there when she agreed to rent the place. But it always shocked him everytime he visited. Anita pulled off her shoes and hung up her coat and Sherlock was quick to follow.

"Make yourself at home, I've got to take a quick shower and change," Anita said, walking down a small hallway that undoubtedly led to her bedroom and bathroom. Sherlock strolled over to her couch and flung himself onto it. But before he could go into his mind palace, he saw a picture of a young Sherlock and young Anita laughing on a bench. Sherlock smiled softly at the picture, he knew it was Anitas favorite. She had looked so happy when he agreed to a picture that day. Anita had stopped a random college kid and asked him to take the picture. It had been a nice day.

"We got old, didn't we?" Anita chuckled, causing Sherlock to turn to her. In the back of his mind, he had acknowledged that the water stopped running. She was fully dressed now, but her hair was still in wet ringlets. Sherlock hummed in response; it had been a long time ago but it still felt like yesterday.

With that, the duo left and went to 221 B Baker street to go through the pink case.

Once at 221 B Baker Street, they went through the whole suitcase, but it was missing something. Her phone. She had to have had one but if it wasn't in the case, where could it be? Sherlock said that the only place it could possibly be is with the killer. He wanted Anita to text the killer with her phone, but she had forgotten it at her flat so that was a no-go.

"You can text John, can't you?" Anita asked, trying to find a solution that didn't require her going all the way back to her flat. Sherlock hummed, grabbed his phone, and sent a text to John. Anita got bored with just sitting and staring at Sherlock, and while it was a nice view, there had to be something else she could do. Anita went to visit Mrs. Hudson but not before saying goodbye.