Pt. 5

Jadens POV:
I was really excited to see Taylor's reaction to meeting Mads and the other girls. I knew she would get along with them just great. When we heard the door bell ring, I knew they were here. I opened the door to see Addison, Avani and Mads standing there. I let them in and got Bryce and Anthony to get them. I hugged Mads, but she was all over me for some reason. Like she did something and was trying to make it up to me. Idk though, I could be overthinking. I have a tendency to do that sometimes. Mads was hanging onto me like a jungle gym and I was quite annoyed by it. I told her to get off, but she wouldn't. So I told her sternly to get off of me because she was hurting me. She wasnt but I felt less awkward while she wasnt hanging off of me like a monkey. I saw Taylor roll her eyes at the sight of Mads completly ignoring her presence. I did feel bad but I knew i couldn't do anything about it.

Taylors POV:
I went upstairs with Addi and Vani and we talked about ourselves and got to know eachother. They are the sweetest humans to ever exist. No wonder Bryce and Ant keep them around. I heard someone say my name from downstairs and I got curious. I went out of my room and stood over the railing. It was Mads. Why was she talking about me?? She didnt even introduce herself. I decided to pay attention to what she was saying.

"Why is she here?" She asked. "Because shes my sister and I wanted her to." Josh responded. Addi and Vani were looking at me quite confused so I signalled for them to come to me, but quietly. The boys noticed my presence but I signalled for them to ignore us. "She doesnt even fit in here." She said enunciating the she. Everyone went silent. "Why is everyone so quiet?!?!" I decided to pipe in. "Cuz ur annoying." I said. "What did u just say??" She asked in a 'serious' tone. "Ur annoying!" I repeated. She decided to get all preppy and shit and say "Well u dont know that, do u now?" She said with a random burst of confidence. "Let me make this very clear, u dont talk to me I wont talk to u. Fair? Because last time I checked, u were the one hanging off ur boyfriend like a monkey and wouldn't listen when he asked of you to stop. I am truly trying to convince myself that u r a nice person and r just putting on the bratty, annoying act to make a name for urself,. But I wont be seeing that anytime soon." I said, knowing she had no chance to come back from that. "Well... well.... umm... u cant tell me what to do!" She stutters and pulls that answer outta her ass. "Ok whatever makes u sleep at night hun!" I said laughing. She stormed off into a room, which I supposed was Jadens. Everyone just started laughing at the fact I just exploded on her. Even Jaden was trying not to laugh. Me and the girls (not Mads) went upstairs to finish unpacking what we hadn't before that incident.