Pt. 12

Taylor's POV:
After Bryce and Josh left I went to my room and sat looking in the mirror.
*sigh* why am I never good enough? I really thought Jaden loved me or even somewhat liked me. I guess I really am never supposed to be happy. I'm made to be broken. I told him about my last relationship, I told him about my dad. Everything was for nothing. Ugh! I swear this is it for me! I have no purpose! I thought I found the love of life but apparently not. No one truly loves me so I gotta end it.

Suicide mentions⚠️ (she doesnt pass btw)
I ran to my bathroom and grabbed a blade. I sat down on the ground and cut five lines on each wrist. I cried each time. I felt light headed until I heard the door burst open and everything went black.

Josh's POV:
We decided to go home to comfort Taylor and make her feel loved. When we arrived, there was no one downstairs and and no noise. "Taylor?" I yelled. No answer. I ran to her room and she wasnt I there and i got very scared. I saw her bathroom door was closed. No no no no. It was locked. I kicked the door down and there she was. Taylor, pale as paper, almost passed out. "BRYCE GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!" I yell. Bryce ran in and seemed traumatized but so was I. My baby sister tried to kill herself becuase of a boy. She didnt even do this throughout the miscarriage. Jaden really did mean everything to her so once he was gone, she thought there was no reason to live. "CALL 911 BRYCE!!!!!" Bryce called and they were on there way. "PLEASE T I CANT LOSE U!! U MEAN EVERYTHING AND U R LOVED BY SO MANY! JAE WILL PAY FOR THIS! OK? I LOVE YOU!" I screamed in agony. The paramedics showed up and took her straight to the hospital. We got into the car and called everyone to get to the hospital right now to see Taylor. The last person to call was Jaden.

B: Bryce
Ja: Jaden
J: Josh

B: Well done man!
Ja: What do u mean dude?
J: Well for starters, T's in the hospital.
Ja: W-what?
B: You heard him! This is how much u meant to this girl. When she found out u were gone, she didnt think there was any other reason to live becuase she lost the one person who meant the world to her. She tried to commit suicide u idiot. Josh found her. U know how much that has traumatized him and me becuase we actually care and love her. So all we have to say is great job and if u want to see her shes at (whatever hospital).
Ja: I'll be there! Keep me updated until I get there. PLEASE!!
J: Ok we will but just remember u did this. Good luck talking to her. See u soon dude.
Ja: See ya guys.

With that we hung up. I still cant believe how much Jaden meant to her. She is so important to us and I cant get over the fact she tried to kill herself.

A/n:
Ik this one is short but idc!