Pt. 16

Josh's POV:

I have never seen Taylor happier but lately, Jaden has been off. I'm not sure if they got into an arguement or anything but Taylor seemed fine around him. Jaden acted happy but I could tell that he wasnt. I need to find out what's up.

"Yo Jaden, could u come to the kitchen?" I yell. "Uhh ya sure." He replies hesitantly. He walks into the kitchen. "What's up?" He asks. "Umm u have been seeming a bit off lately around Taylor but Taylor seems fine so is everything ok between u two?, because she seems to be over the moon while your far from it." I say in concern for his answer. "I dont know dude. I think I'm happy but I still love Mads. Taylor and I havent said 'I love you' yet but I dont know if I will." He says and my heart drops. "U gotta stop. Right. Now." I say sternly. "Wdym?" He asks. "U keep playing and messing with her. She is in love with u and u asked her to be your girlfriend but ur still in love with Mads? Do u hear how pathetic u sound right now? I suggest u tell Taylor before her heart gets broken anymore. She was actually over the moon with u but u r still running back to a cheater. Go for it but this is the last straw in this situation. I could already tell from the first time, she was done." I say trying to convince him and trying to verbally knock some sense into him. "Whatever u say Josh." He replies blatantly. "Dude!" I yell. "What?" He yells back. "U r hurting not only Taylor but urself with this shitty decision. Taylor is one of the very few to walk this earth that would never come to a conclusion without being 100% sure. When u asked Taylor, she didn't even hesitate to say yes. She loves u with all of her heart. But if u want to throw that away go ahead. Just remember what u said in the speech the day u asked her, becuase that is what she thinks u feel." He just walked away. *sigh* this always happens to her. Shes finally happy but the guys always fucks it up. Jaden meant everything to this girl and she would do anything for him. He needs to realize that if he leaves, he is missing his happiness. Jaden can say he is happy with Mads but we all know that isn't true.

Taylor's POV:

Jaden asked me to talk in my bedroom. We went upstairs and sat on my bed. "So what's up?" I ask. "Umm I dont know if this is working out." When he said that my heart dropped and I was confused. We hadn't gotten into amy fights yet and we were completely fine. What happened? "W-what?" "I'm breaking up with u because I love someone else. I've already been with this person so I know I love them." When he said that I knew it was Mads. "Ok so your telling me that this whole relationship was a mistake to you and that u still love Mads? I loved u Jaden, I just didnt know when to say it. I guess I really am a joke to, u aren't I? *giggles* becuase I told u everything and anything I had to say but u kept closed off like a fucking brick wall. I LOVED U JADEN!!!! U HAD A FULL GROWN ASS GIRFRIEND THAT WOULD LOVE AND SUPPORT U WITH ANY DECISION YOU MAKE BUT THIS HAS GONE TO FAR. WHAT WAS THE POINT IN EVEN GETTING MY HOPES UP, THINKING U LOVED ME OR EVEN LIKED ME ENOUGH TO ASK ME TO BE YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE GO RUN OFF TO MADS! BUT WHEN U GET HURT AGAIN I AM GOING TO BE FAR FROM HELPING U!!!!!! FUCK U JADEN! FUCK U!!! GET OUT!" I yell. He seemed shocked and surprised that I yelled. He can go kiss my ass now. I already know Mads is going to hurt him but I dont care to this point. He's hurt me to the point of suicide. That's not good. I decide I was going to work on my secret project no one knows about. Music. I have been writing a bit but needed up creating around 10 songs in this year. I think I'm going to head to the studio to see if I can record them.

I get changed into👇

And do my hair (like the photo

And do my hair (like the photo.)

I grab my keys and run to my car. I hear Josh yell my name but I ignore him. I drive for about 10 minutes and then pull into the studios parking garage. I jump out and see a familiar car in the parking garage...............