Chapter 1

REMINDERS BEFORE YOU START THE STORY:
1) Hi! This story is being written because my friend and I are doing a dnf fanfic writing competition. their acct: quackt1tty Don't take this book too serious i'm kinda just messing around.

2) If you didn't read the first authors note I explained how the character Layla is supposed to be like a childhood friend of dream.

3) Underline bits means authors note btw

4) Anyways good luck have fun. If I made any grammatical errors please tell me in a comment. I don't like proof reading so your comments are greatly appreciated.
———————————————————-
Today is a manhunt recording day for dreams youtube channel. Dream is currently sitting in a call with Sapnap, George, Antfrost, and Badboyhalo while they all prepare to sit there for hours to record. Dream had just sat back down from grabbing a snack. The rest of the content creators were sitting around talking about something going on, on twitter. Dream decides that this is the best moment to try to sneak away from the group in game. " WHAT THE MUFFIN HE'S GETTING AWAY" he hears bad yell as dream punches a tree. Around 2 hours into the recording Dream was just getting out of the nether when he gets a phone call. " hey , can we pause for a second i'm getting a phone call" Dream asked while picking up his phone. " And why would we do that" Sapnap laughs. " oh c'mon what if it's important" dream responds before he deafens the discord call.
phone call
——————-
Dream: Hello?

Layla: DUDE DUDE DID YOU HEAR THE UK TRAVEL BANS HAVE BEEN LIFTED WHICH MEANS THAT DUDE THAT YOU ALWAYS TALK TO ONLINE CAN VISIT

Dream: You're such an idiot, you know his name. Ooh That also means that Angelica can come.

Layla: I KNOOW IM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER. Long distance relationships suck.

Dream: Yeah. Oh shit wait i'm recording a video can i call you back later?

Layla: Of course i'm sorry for interrupting. I was just so excited we get to see our friendssss . Anyways love you byeee!

Dream: Love you byeeee
——————
Dream hangs up the phone, puts his headphones back on and unmutes to George giggling about something. " what're we laughing at" dream asks as he looks back at his main monitor. He turns his Minecraft character around to see sapnap and George running at him in full iron armor. " You guys are cheaters!" Dream yells as he runs away.

        It's a few hours Later and Layla is on her way to pick Dream up so they can go to target. Layla is deep cleaning her house to prepare for Angelica to stay there for a while. To pass time , Dream is practicing speed bridging in a random Minecraft world while watching Punz's stream. He looks over at his discord and sees that George and Karl are in a call. He mutes Punz's stream and joins. " Arf , hey dream" Karl barks as dream joins. ( y'all know that bark thing Karl does? that's what i'm tryin to describe) "Hey are y'all about to go live?" he asks. " Yea, We're doing a stream train." Karl responds.
" hey dream, did you see that the travel bans have been lifted from the Uk" George asks. " I did. you should come visit me. " dream responds. " You BOTH should come visit me" Karl cuts in. " How about we all just meet in one place. you know, two birds with one stone" George says semi joking. " We actually should. next week?" Karl says back. " well. maybe not next week but definitely soon" dream cuts in. " so the 17th is what i'm hearing?" Karl says back in a joking tone. Dream looks at his phone and see it's currently the 10th. " i mean,i'm down" dream says feeling spontaneous. " This seems very like random. Are we sure we don't wanna give it more time " George responds slightly confused if they were joking or not. George isn't really the spontaneous type so going on a far away trip with only a week to plan seems like not the best idea. " I mean come on....
what're we really waiting for?" dream thinks out loud.