Training

3rd POV

"I wonder if I can make you into a puppet?" Sasori asked himself as he picked up Momiji.

"Well now, I'll make you a chew toy, before you make me a puppet" Momiji smiled, Sasori looked at her blankly and put her down.

Momiji hopped on the couch and laid down, waiting for Y/n to get ready for the Academy.

"Can I try taking myself to the village?" Y/n asked her mother, Konan.

"No Y/n, it's dangerous" Konan waved a finger at her.

Y/n sighed and wrapped the bandana on her head, over her ears.

"Now get Momiji so you won't be late."

"Ok," You ran to the main room and put Momiji on her head. "To the village Momiji!" Y/n followed Konan to the front door.

As they were walking, Konan sparked up a conversation.

"So, did you make any friends yesterday?" Konan asked Y/n.

Y/n skips in front of her mom, walking backwards, smiling.

"Yea! Their names are, Boruto, Sarada, and Chocho!"

"So you met the Hokage's son?" Konan tilts her head smiling softly.

"Yea! And he showed me his Jutsu that he learned from his dad- OH and I met his mom, dad and sister, but when I met his mom she was looking at my bandana. She looked scared and angry." Y/n looked down at the ground but not too much to make Momiji fall from her head.

"Don't take her emotions to heart sweetie, if she tries to do anything to you then run away from her, also you need to at least tell one of your nii-chans, or me or your dad, ok?" Konan face start to get serious

"Hai!" Y/n nodded her head.

"What about the Hokage?"

"When I introduced Momiji to him, he seemed like he was deep in thought" She explains

'Must was talking to the nine tails' Konan thought.

"Ok, let's hope you make more friends and maybe form your own group like your dad and I" Konan went back to smiling.

"Yea! Then we'll be so strong and everything!" Y/n started to jump a lot making Momiji bounce on her head.

"C-child Stop jumping!" Momiji yelled as she was barely hanging on.

"Oh right sorry, heh" Y/n nervously smiled at her while Konan giggled at the two.

~ In the leaf village ~

"Who's this friend we're meeting Boruto?" Mitsuki asked as he walked with Boruto, Shikadai, Sarada, Metal Lee, Inojin, and Chocho to the entrance of the leaf.

"You'll see in a minute, like I said she doesn't live here so she'll be at the gate. Also she has a tail, but it's fake," Boruto smiled.

"Oh, have you guys heard about the Akatsuki?" Sarada asked the group.

"Nope," Chocho responds as she eats a bag of chips.

"No," Shikadai, Inojin, Mitsuki, and Metal Lee said at the same time, but Metal Lee continued.

"Who are they?"

"I heard about them when my dad and mom were talking about them last night when I brought Y/n up. Mom was saying that they're a bad group and was trying to kill dad," Boruto explains

"My dad said that things are going to be interesting when I brought up Y/n's bandana, so something might happen." Sarada thought.

"Well whoever they are, they're not here and it's in the past. This is the future and nothing happened, hasn't it? Plus Y/n look good in my eyes," Chocho told the group.