The Academy Test

Warning: Long (3065 words long)

Everyone was walking back to the village when you showed them everything they needed to know.

"Wait so, you're just like Kurama? But stronger?" Metal Lee asked.

"Yes child, If you count my tails you'll see why," Momiji answered him.

"I can't wait to tell that old man that there's someone stronger than him," Boruto said excitedly.

"You can't tell nobody this, you have to keep this a secret, no matter what" Momiji looked at the group and they all nodded.

"So did everyone practice their Shadow clone Jutsu?" Y/n asked as she turned to the group.

"Yep I did mine, it's easy" Sardara

"I can't do jutsus so I think I'll just pass," Lee exclaimed.

"Shadow clones are not that easy, see" When You made the hand signs of the Jutsu nothing came up but dust.

Everyone was looking at you shocked.

"Did your family teach you how to do it?" Shikadai asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Wellll" You scratch the back of your head.

~Flashback~

"Ita-nii teach me how to do a shadow clone, please!" You pulled onto his cloak.

Itachi looked down at you and gave you a soft smile.

He then walked to the backyard, you looked at him but soon followed him.

"Ok, so what are the hand signs Ita-nii!"

"Put your hand up like this,"

~An hour later~

You were breathing heavily and looked at the floppy clone beside you.

"I can't do it!"

Itachi had to leave to go on a mission but he had shown you the hand signs and told you to keep your chakra up while doing it but you just don't seem like you can do it.

When he came back he asked you if you did it.

"Yea!"

"Can I see?"

"Uhhh... I can't, mom is calling me," Then you ran off somewhere.

~Back to now~

"Yes but it just seems like that I can't do it."

"We can show you if you like Y/n" Mitsuki offered.

"No I'm fine, I don't want to bother you guys, the test thing is tomorrow, right? So I just need to work hard so I can be a ninja! I need that headband!" You punched the air.

"Well good luck with that," Chocho smiled.

They finally arrived at the gate.

"Welp I should be going home now so I can practice. I won't afford to fail tomorrow." You stand outside of the gate.

"Hope you'll get it Y/n," Sardara said as she waved.

"Yea! Never give up!" Boruto smiled at her.

The others smiled at her and walked out to do their own thing. But one of them stayed, and that was Inojin.

"Don't you have something to do Inojin?" You asked him as he walked up closer to you.

"Yea, but I just want to give you this, I drew it while we were at the hideout. Thanks for putting me in the team." He smiled and gave a sheet of paper to you.