Momiji Sensei's Training plans

(credit goes to me)

~Night time~

You walked out of your room, ready to meet up with your team, Konan walked up behind you placing a hand on your shoulders

"Momiji make their training hard." Konan laughed.

"I was already planning that," Momiji smirked.

~To the leaf village with Boruto~

Boruto grabbed his backpack that was filled with things he might need.

He opened his door slightly and looked around to see if everyone was in their room.

He tiptoed downstairs so he could go get his shoes. When he made it to the last step it made a loud creak sound.

Boruto flinched up and looked behind him. He saw no one so he continued his journey to the front door.

When he passed the kitchen, He felt a close present behind him. He quickly turned around and saw his mom glaring down at him.

"What are you doing up at a time like this?" She whispered angrily.

"I'm getting some water, my throat is dry." He smiled nervously.

"Then why do you have your clothes on?" She crossed her arms.

"I slept in them without myself knowing, Come on mom. You know me," Boruto held his arms out.

"The backpack?"

"The wha-whoaa, I really didn't know I had that in my hand. I'll put it up once I get my water." Boruto sweat-drops.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup.

'How am I going to go out of the door? Do I really have to have a parent that really hates Y/n and her family?" He sighed.

An Idea popped up in his head. He put the cup down.

"You're done yet Boruto?" Hinata asked.

Boruto did a cross with his fingers and made a shadow clone. He used the smoke to go past his mom. He grabbed his shoes as he was running and quickly opened the door. He shuts the door quietly as possible.

"Boruto!" She yelled his name but when the smoke came up she noticed that he was still there in front of her.

"I'm right here, mom, you don't have to yell my name like that. You'll wake up the whole house." He smiled and put the cup in the sink.

"Oh.." She looked at him confused as he walked past her.

He walked upstairs and into his room. He closed the door.

"I guess he wasn't leaving.." She mumbled and walked to her shared bedroom, where Naruto is at.

'But to make sure.' She activates her Byakugan and looks through the wall.

She doesn't see Boruto's chakra. She clenched her fists and went to go wake up Naruto.

"Naruto... Naruto!" She was whispering his name. But he won't wake up.

"Naruto!!" She yelled in his ear.

He jolted up awake and looked at Hinata with widened eyes.

"I'm up!"

"Boruto is gone," Hinata said with her arms cross.

"He's gone?" Naruto tilted his head.

~With the rest of the group~

"Boruto, Sardara, Why are you guys barefooted?" Metal Lee asked.

"Well if you have parents that have special eyes then you'll understand." Sardara sighed as she put her shoes on.