【Chapter 24】

❝ 𝟏: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮  𝟐: 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮  𝟑: 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Inside of Istar stood a weird group of people who seemed to be ready to die, but not yet. "So you mean to tell me, the reason on why you separated the Ten Commandments was to make it easier to eliminate them one by one?" Gilthunder asked him, his eyes showing nothing but puzzlement. Meliodas nodded eagerly, "Yep! Though don't worry, I made sure that (Y/N) didn't see anything!" Meliodas exclaimed though the said girl in the back glared at him while drinking some booze.

"You know I'm right here, right?" (Y/N) said in an angry tone. Meliodas looked back towards her, sending (Y/N) a warm smile. "I know!" (Y/N) groaned at his response as she looked away from him and lifted her cup, Escanor immediately pouring more.

"Smart move, however, how do you think we can find them while they're all separated?" Merlin asked him, her eyes criticizing his every movement. Meliodas let out a laugh as he looked up at Merlin, his gaze mocking. "Only time will tell, Merlin." Meliodas responded, however, everyone expected a smart, and well-thought-out answer, only to leave them to sigh.

Hawks, who had enough of no one noticing his new looks gave an angry huff as he trotted his way towards the others. "What about me! I went through all that pain all for you guys to not even notice my new look?!" Hawks exclaimed. Everyone turned around to stare at the pig, though not everyone gave satisfactory responses.

"You do look a bit different, Hawks. Did you get some sort of costume?" (Y/N) asked him, her eyes glancing over at Hawks only to return to the empty bottle. Hawks looked over at (Y/N) as his eyes were a blazing red. "A costume?! No! I went through a series of-" 

"I get it, I get it. Now may you please shut up and let me savor the last moments of freedom before I'm forced to train?" (Y/N) yawned at the end, giving the empty bottle of booze at Escanor. King floated towards (Y/N) as he gave her a criticizing look. (Y/N) noticed this and looked up at the figure that was on the pillow only for her to be picked up and placed next to him.

"There were too many eyes." King mumbled, though (Y/N) was able to hear it as she gave King a happy smile. "Thanks, King." (Y/N) said, her tone less serious and more childish. King looked away from her as the tip of his ears went red. "N-No problem." 

Having enough of this Ban let out a yawn as he rested his head near where (Y/N) was and looked at his captain. "So... where to next?" Ban asked Meliodas, though Meliodas just shrugged. "Maybe to stop the Ten Commandments. I was planning to go and find Escanor and all but since (Y/N) here found him already then we can just scratch that off the bucket list." Meliodas answered him, though Escanor gave him a confused look, but decided to not mention anything.