[L] Toriel x Reader

(Hello! This is CN speaking. I'm doing This lemon Of course! Enjoy. This is also gonna be a short chapter. ;w;)

This was requested by UnTigreSad, sorry for being this late-

Y/N was walking around Snow Den, he was getting cold. So, Y/N went to Toriel's house, Once Y/N got there, Toriel opened the door "Ah, child. Everything okay?" she asked, Y/N nodded "Y-yea. Just a bit cold! Can I stay the night here?" he asked Toriel who nodded. Y/N walked in and sat on the couch "Thanks Tori." said Y/N. Toriel smiled "Of course Y/N, anytime." she spoke softly. Toriel then walked in the Kitchen.

(Meanwhile)

Toriel was making a Pie as always, she noticed that Y/N had fell asleep on the couch. She smiled and walked up to Y/N, she put a blanket on Y/N and kissed his head. Toriel blushed and  went to her room, she closed it and started to get heated.

(An hour later-)

Y/N woke up, he yawned. He looked around not seeing Toriel, so he got up and walked to her room door. He knocked on it "Toriel?" he asked, but Nobody answered. He hummed, he opened the door a bit, and peeked in "Tori..-" his voice trailed down seeing that Toriel was rubbing her cilt. He blushed heavily.

"Toriel?" he said a bit louder, startling her "Y-Y/N!" She panicked. Y/N smiled, he walked in and closed the door "Need help?" he asked. Toriel blushed, she nodded. So Y/N walked up to her and kissed her, Toriel kissed back. He got on top of Toriel still kissing her, and started to slowly grind on her. Toriel moaned in the kiss, she was becoming needy.

Y/N smiled in the kiss, he loved Toriel's moans. He started to take his clothing off, he then pulled away from the kiss "Oh, Tori..~ I love your moans..~" he said. He was fully naked and started to tease Toriel. Toriel growled, she position herself and started to go in and out. Y/N and Toriel moaned, Y/N took over and started to thrust a bit fast. Toriel's moans could be heard, threw out the house.

Y/N was close to his Climax, Toriel felt a knot in to stomach. She moaned "Y-Y/N I'm gonna-" she cummed on Y/N's member, Y/N cummed with her. They panted heavily. Y/N then pulled out, and laid next to Toriel. They cuddled together.

"Love you Tori.." Y/N said "I do to.." she spoke back. They both fell asleep.

(*COUGH* There ya go, sinners. I have finished this chapter, now I may finish my class)