~(Dust x Skeleton!Reader)~

(Hello, this is CN or q0z speaking, I made this. It was not requested, I requested it myself.)

-------

It was a dark stormy night, Y/N was currently walking home or should I say His/Her Au. They had there hood on to keep themselves from getting wet from the rain. Y/N muttered things under there breath, they wanted to be home already. But due to there powers that aren't working, they couldn't create a portal to there Au.

Y/N absolutely HATED walked home, they always felt like they were being watched. That feeling came back, Y/N turned around and started to look around. They started to feel weirded out, He/She shook it off as they began to continue to walk. The feeling was still there, Y/N sighed heavily.

/Dust's POV\

I was watching Y/N again, they looked so confused and Cute at the same time. I just wanted to Hug them, and claim them as mine. No, I am not a yandere. I'm just obsessed with them! Is thatg a Yandere thing..? I don't even know anymore. I followed them from a far view so they wouldn't be able to see me, we've been friends for over 2 years. I am impressed they didn't run away from me.

Maybe I should help them get to there Au? Yea, they'll be safer there. I teleported in front of Y/N, and nearly getting punched by them. Looks like I scared them, whoops. I started to laugh at Y/N held there chest from getting scared.

/Y/N's POV\

I held my chest, breathing heavily. I can't believe Dust would just scare me like that! I am going to Kill him "Dust.. I'm going to KILL you!" I yelled at him. I crossed my arms as he stopped laughing "Well, I came here to take you home." he grinned at me. I groaned "Not after what you did!" I growled at him, he shrugged "I guess you'll have to walk" he teased and turned around. I grabbed him by the arm "Fine! I'm not walking anymore! Just take me home now, Damn it.." Dust smiled "Okay, hold on!" he teleported us to my Au, I let go of his arm and walked away. Dust grabbed me by my hood "Hey!" I yelled at him "You have to repay me!~" he sang.

I cringed and sighed "Fine, what do you want me to do.." I muttered, he chuckled "I want you to give me a kiss on the cheek." he darkly answered. I immediately blushed "What?! No!" I yelled, again. He let go of my hood "I'll take you back, and you'll have to walk back here." he teased, I groaned. I mean, yes I do have a little crush on him.. I lied, I had a HUGE crush on him! It's not my fault he's cute. I sighed, and gave him a peck on his cheek "There, now Goodbye.." I growled.

/Dust's POV\

"There, now Goodbye.." I heard them say, I smiled as my face was hot "Bye Y/N! See you later!" I yelled and Teleported away, next time I'll ask them to go on a date with me. I giggled to myself, and smiled.

(This is the end of this one, I'll be doing a chapter 2 of this soon.)