[L] Fell X Reader

Hi people, I'm just here to tell you about the [L] which stands for Lemon. A quick warning for when you're about to click on the chapter :D

Forgot to say, this was requested by _-Ink_Sans-_

Enjoy!

~~~

Today was a rainy day on the surface. It's been 3 years since the little kid called Frisk freed the monsters from MT. Ebott. At first, the humans and monsters despised each other for their edgy personalities but as the days passed, they slowly bonded by actually talking to each other normally.

You are a young adult who dropped out of college after hearing about the monsters, you knew damn well your parents were scared of them so they had to move out from the city.

What pussies.

After leaving you behind for the 7th time, you rented a small apartment just across the block of the edgy brother's house. During the 3 years, Frisk had introduced you to the brothers after apologizing to you for breaking your window with... frozen lasagna. Honestly, you didn't mind since a lot of little brats would pass by on their scooters and throw rocks at the buildings.

After that day, you couldn't get your gay eyes off of that short but big edgy skeleton, Fell. Well, you can when he looks at you after you accidentally said something weird. You two used to hang out a lot, every day, either getting drunk or just chatting. Although, you haven't seen him in a week.

You have asked Frisk about him but they just seemed to ignore your question and walk away. So, you were heading to his house.

You will figure out what the fuck is going on that's holding him back from coming over. Hell if it's an important reason, he never just randomly disappears.

You knock and the door opens after the 3rd knock. A tall, scary looking skeleton glares at you. "WHAT IS IT HUMAN?". You calmly greeted him, it was easy to get used to Papyrus' raspy loud voice. "I just wanted to come over to ask Sans something. Is he home?". Papyrus' glare softens and he nods, moving out of the way for you to come in. " OF COURSE, YOU'RE WELCOME HERE AFTER ALL. ". Sans' brother respects you for some weird reason. Perhaps because you can knock Fell's head out of stupidity? That about explains it.

It's been 10 minutes since Papyrus has called Fell to come out of his room. You are currently sitting on the couch, rather desperate to see him. How gay :|

Papyrus gave up after the first minute and went out to buy the necessary ingredients for his next new recipe. You flinched as loud thumping was heard upstairs, in Fell's room. It was as fast as a pumped up heart beat. You quickly stood up and rushed upstairs, about to open the door before you froze.

The sound of loud, wet squishing and panting reaches your ear drums.

Holy fuck, is he masturbating?

Your heart skips a beat as your boner rises. Good thing you were wearing black leggings.

A moan makes your cheeks go red. You couldn't help but pull out your dick and stroke it as you lean on the door and listen to the lewd sounds.

"Y/n, fuckkkk!~"

Your blush deepens and you yelp. You quickly cover your mouth after hearing him stop.

Fell curses from the other side of the room. He knew damn well that was you who made that noise. The heated skeleton collects himself and pulls up his shorts. "Heya... Y/n, are ya there?".

You stutter, " U-uh- Y-yeah! I-im here! ". You pulled up your pants before the door opened. Your eyes met his, both of you had a bright red blush on your face.

"..."

"..."

Fell pulls you by the collar of your shirt and kisses you. You quickly wrap your arms around his neck and kiss back. Things start getting heated as soon as the door is closed and locked with magic and the bigger grinds you down on his b0ner. You wrap your legs around his hips to try and press yourselves harder on him.

Fell moans, his hands working on taking off your jacket and shirt.

You both let go of the kiss and help him take them off. You nudge at his jacket and he takes it off. Fell lays down in his bed and kisses you again. You moaned when his hand slips in your front and rubs you.

-Changing POV-

Fell's tongue slips in Y/n's mouth and the smaller moaned again. "W-wait- I-im a virgin.. ", the human said, clearly embarrassed. Fell's chuckle sends shivers down the other's spine. "Tha's fine by me!". A quick snap took off the remaining clothes of both males, no freeze but more warmth. Y/n pecked Fell's uh, teeth before moving down to the monster's red, glowing, rock hard, lightsaber.

Fell's breathing quickened when he realized what the younger was doing. Y/n giggled and teasingly licked the tip. "Come on, sweetheart~ Don't tease~", he kept licking the tip only, clearly not giving a shit. Fell grumbled. " Now don't be naughty.. ", said Fell before clicking on a collar out of nowhere on Y/n and pulling on the leash.

" Suck it~".

Fun fact: y/n doesn't have gag reflexes. He uses that to take the whole thing at once. Fell's eye sockets widen and he thrusts in, followed by a groan. "H-holy shit!". The human's hands rub the monster's magic thighs to add to the pleasure which seems useful as he continues to fuck his face.

Fell grabs the smallers head to keep him there, his breathing becoming heavy and uneven as he is close. Before Sans could cum, the smaller pushes his hand away and let's go with a small pop. "Not so fast.. ", the smaller gets up and slams himself onto the thick lightsaber. Both of them moaning out in unison.

Fell's hands hold onto Y/n's small hips to move them both faster. It seems as if Y/n has been touching himself during the blowjob. How eager :|

-I just realized it's 1k words owo-

Y/n looked down at Fell with teary eyes and a flushed face, his tongue out. The bigger was turned on by that face. VERY turned on. He turned them around and pinned the small male on the bed before roughly thrusting. The smaller held onto the now ripped sheets under them. His breathing quick and tears pouring out.

"Fe~ell!~"

The human's dick was given attention, a boney hand jerking him off at the rhythm of the fast thrusting. A minute later, Fell's thrusting was becoming uneven and sloppy. Y/n has cummed over 2 times already and was twitching, ready to cum again. Before they knew it, Fell slammed in and came deep in the smaller. Y/n moaned out his name and came all over both of their chests.

Y/n's vision became black and so, he passed out. Fell noticed that and softly chuckled. "I love ya, sweet heart..".

~~~

There goes my first lemon in years :D

Hope you guys liked it-

Ok bye