Going to Hogwarts

⚠️⚠️this story at some point will involve suicidal thoughts, self harm, not eating, abusive dad and stuff like that so if that bothers you please don't read⚠️⚠️

Its my fifth year at hogwarts and I'm scared to go back with what happened over the summer. I didn't get to talk to my friends very much because my parents are super strict and will hate me if I do something wrong. If I do something wrong I get punch or slapped. This has gone on for awhile but I just hope it will get better but it doesn't seem like it will. Hogwarts is my way of getting away from them for sometime and seeing my friends makes my smile for real.

I got my letter the night before going to hogwarts. I packed my stuff that night, fast so I could get a good night sleep before the long train ride.

I wake up ready to go to hogwarts. I get dressed in black ripped jeans, white air forces, and a cropped green tank top with a black jacket. I put on some natural make up to feel good about myself. I keep my hair naturaly wavy to go with my outfit. I pack the rest of my last minute stuff and head downstairs. When I get downstairs my dad is waiting for me.

"Where do you think you are going?" My dad says with a stern look as he walks toward me.

"Its that time of the year where I get to go to hogwarts for school, do you remember?" I say scared to ask because when I ask for anything it doesn't end well.

"Yes I remember, let's hurry up because I have important stuff to get too." He says pushing me out the door while I carry all my things like my trunk with clothes, my school books and my owl.

We get to platform 9 and 3/4 and I get out of the car and grab my stuff fast so he can go do his important stuff. I get to the train and go in a cart, I put my stuff on the top and sit down. As I sit down I see crabbe and goyle at the entrance of the cart. I think to myself 'make a happy face so they don't know what is happening at home, ok you got this diana.'

"Hey boys, how was your summer?" I say with a smile on myself.

"Mine was pretty boring like every summer" crabbe says with an annoyed face.

"Mine was fun, I went on vacation with my family to Australia." Goyle says with a excited face.

We sit in silence for a couple minutes then someone else enters the cart and its the one and only malfoy. I can't let them know how bad its gotten at home,, especially malfoy. He has been my friend since first year when we got sorted and we both ended up in slytherin.

"Hey malfoy, how was your summer?" I say with a smile on my face hiding my inner thoughts.

"Mine was pretty boring but I did go on vacation with my mother and father to Paris, France. What about you?" he says as he has a look that says I'm cooler then you.

"Mine was boring, I stayed at my house all summer break with my father." I said smiling wide.

"That seems boring. Well I hope this year we will have some fun rather then doing just classes." (Draco)

"Me too, I need to have some fun this year. I never had fun in the previous years and its time to change that" (diana)

As I end that pansy comes into the cart and sits right in between me and draco.

"Hey dracy" pansy says in a annoying voice to get him to notice her.

"What do you want pansy?" Draco says seeing why she sat in between you guys.

"I wanted to see you. I missed you over the summer." She says while grabbing his arm and putting her head on his shoulder.

I look at both of them and then turn away gelling annoyed. "While you guys catch up I'm going to go use the restroom." I say as I get up and leave. For some reason, pansy doing that really annoyed you.

You leave the cart but you didn't really need to go to the bathroom so you walk around for a little. After walking around you start to have to pee so you head to the restroom. Right before you walk into the restroom you make eye contact with draco.

Dracos POV

I don't know why Diana left as soon as pansy came into the cart but I hope she is okay. Wait.... why am I thinking like this, I had never cared about her like that before. She is my best friend and i have never seen her like that...well maybe.... no no... She has been gone for thirty minutes so I tell pansy I have to go to the bathroom.

"I have to go to the bathroom pansy so let go of my arm." I says angerly trying to pull his arm from her grip.

" If you need company I can come with you." Pansy says not letting go of my arm.

"I can go to the bathroom by myself thank you very much." I say annoyed. I pull my arm harder making her let go.

I stood up and walked out of the cart. I didn't need to go to the bathroom but I wanted to know where Diana went because I am starting get worried. As soon as I start walking to the bathroom I see Diana enter and we make eye contact before she enters.

Dianas POV

As I walk into the bathroom I shut the door fast. I got to the bathroom and as soon as I'm done I hear a knock at the door. I open it up and draco standing there. He looks at me worried and confused.

"What have you been doing for the past 30 minutes?" Draco asks demanding an answer

"I went for a walk and then went to the bathroom, I needed some air." I say acting like I'm fine because I am a mastered at it by now

"So thats why you left when pansy came in the cart?" Draco says not buying it

"Yes" I say

"I don't belive you. I will figure it out soon." Draco says staring at you

You both head back to the cart. A couple minutes after you get to the cart you arrive at hogwarts.