Slytherin Party

⚠️TW: r*pe, under age drinking, smoking⚠️
⚠️there is a little bit of rape in this so if the triggers you then please skip this chapter⚠️

*Dianas pov*

I wake up from my nap and look at the time. It's 7 and the party starts at 8. I get up and walk over to my closet.  I find a dark green dress that stops in the middle of my thigh and has a little slit. It's a spaghetti strap dress. I put it on and wall to the mirror.  I take off the make up I had on from before and put a fresh layer on. I put on some concealer, blush, highlighter, lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara.  I straighten my hair and pull some front pieces back. I pull some of the very front pieces out to frame my face.  I look at myself in the mirror and give myself a little peptalk.

"You look hot so don't think you don't, your a bad bitch and no one can bring you down. Have fun tonight and don't worry about anything. It's your one chance to have fun so do it." I say to myself. As I'm done saying that to myself I look at the time and see it's 8:15.

"Oh shit" I say as I race to the door and walk out. I instantly get hit with the smell of weed and alcohol.  I can also hear the loud music and see people dancing in the middle of the common room. 

I walk to the stairs and start to walk down.  I see all my friends near the couch. I also see draco sitting there. I walk up to my group of friends and sit next to draco. Pansy is on the other side of him so I try to ignore her.

Draco looks at me and then looks me up and down "you look nice Evergreen" he says as he smirks

"Thank you draco, you don't look bad yourself" I say and I lean back a little and cross my legs

"Let's get this party started, how about a little truth or dare?" Blaise asks

"I'm in" goyle, crabbee, pansy, draco, and I say

As we say that someone comes over and its no other then Astoria greengrass.  She comes over and sits infront of draco and smirks.

"I want to play too" she says

We start the game and a couple of rounds have happened and next it's blaise turn to ask someone

"Diana, true or dare?"  Blasie says as he looks at me

"Dare" I say

"I...dare you to...give draco a lap dance" blasie says as he smirks at me. Astoria looks at me and glares

"Alright" I say as I stand up and turn to draco.  I stand infront of him and bend down and stratel his front. I go up to his ear and whisper "you can look but you can't touch" after I say that I back away and start to sway my hips to the music and dance. (I don't know how to lap dance so bear with me)

As I'm done dancing and about to sit down draco grabs my hips and puts me on his lap.

"You feel what you did to me evergreen?" Draco says as he rubs my butt against his bulge

I go red and stand up

"Who wants a drink" I ask but before anyone can respond I walk to the drink station

As I'm taking down my 4th drink someone comes up to me

"Hello gorgeous,  how are you doing" he says

"I'm doing fine, thank you" I slurr out and I wobble a bit

"Cmere princess, I want to show you something " he says as he drags me to a room

"I don't want to get shown anything, leave me alone" I say as I try to walk away but he pulls me back and shoves me against to wall

"Your not going anywhere" he says as he starts to kiss me very hard. He kisses me hard for a couple seconds and then move to my neck, as he is kissing my neck he puts his hand on my breast

"Stop touching me" I yell as I try to shove him off but he puts his hand over my mouth. He takes his other hand and unzips his pants and pulls out his length. 

I try to bite his hand so he can move it but he is pressing down to hard. He pulls my dress up and underwear down and shoves into me. He shoves into twice before he gets knocked down by someone punching the crap out of him. I'm crying my eyes out so all I can do is slide down the wall. I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands.  A hand trys to reach out and help me up but I flinch away.

"Hey, Hey its ok now, I've got you. I'm so so so sorry I didn't get here sooner" he says and his voice sounds so familiar.  I look up and see draco kneeling infront of me holding my hands.

He helps me up and I pull my umderwear back up. He walks me back to my room.   We walk in and he leads me to my bed.  He lays me down and takes off me shows and hands me some pj's.

"Change into those so you can be more comfortable " he says as he turns around

I put the pj's on and tell him to turn around. He turns around and pulls the covers over me. He tries to leave but I stop him.

"Please stay with me, I don't want to be alone" I say as I'm holding his hand.

He nods and walks over to the other side of my bed and gets in.  He gets in and slides over to me so I can lay on his chest. 

"You're safe now, diana. I won't let anyone hurt you again.  I promise " Draco says as he stroke her hair.

I'm about to fall asleep when I feel a kiss on my forehead. I smile to myself and say "thank you for averything draco" and after I say that I fall sleep on dracos chest. Felling more safe then I ever had and grateful that he found me even if it was a little to late. He still found me before things could escalate even more.

*sorry my updates are really slow.  I am trying to balance writing this fanfic, my tik tok account which is called @baekyra if you wanna follow me on tik tok and my other tik tok. Please vote and comment ideas you have and I will try and put them in. Thank you for 500 reads!!!*

*GIVE ME IDEAS IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN, IM OPEN TO ANYTHING.  I WANT YALL TO LIKE THE BOOK*