Figureing Stuff Out

⚠️Smut warning, this is my first time writing smut so it's probably really bad.⚠️

*Dianas pov*

I wake up at 7 and hop in the shower. I wash my hair and body with cherry smelled soap. I shave everything and hop put. I dry off and head to the room to put clothes on. My room mates already left so I don't have to worry about them. I go to my closet and pick out my uniform. I put my skirt on and my white button up shirt then I tie my tie and put my jumper on. I put my robe on and do a little make up and I put my hair into a ponytail and I head to the great hall for some breakfast.

I walk into the great hall and go to the slytherin table and sit down. Daphne greengrass is looking at me but I don't think to much of it. I put my stuff down next to me and start to put food on my plate. This morning I only eat some yogurt and fruit because I don't really do breakfast.

I talk with my friends and I start to head to my fist class, defense against the dark arts. I walk in and sit in the back. Proffesor lupin talks about a bunch of different spells and how to use them. I payed attention most of the time but my mind wonder off a little bit. When that class was done I gather my stuff and head to my next class care of magical creatures. I walk with malfoy to the class and we stand next to each other. He is still going on about how that hipagriff almost killed him. I just roll my eyes.

Nothing really happen in that class now because Hagrid is scared that another student will get hurt but malfoy is just overreacting. I head back inside for my free period. I go to the library to study a little. I get there and take a table in the back. A couple minutes pass by and Daphne greengrass is coming over to me and I don't know why.

"Can I help you daphne" I say as I'm still looking at my homework

"I just wanted to try something and I think you could help me if that's ok?" Daphne says as she sits down next to me.

"Depends on what it is" I say as I look at her and then back down at my book

"Well it's something new" she says as she places her hand on my thigh and comes closer

I don't know what is happening so I just say "what are you doing"

After I say that she smashes her lips into mine. I'm stund at first but I kiss back and I don't know why. She moves her hands to my hair and plays with it as my hands go around her neck. She slides her tough across my bottom lip and I slightly open my mouth as her tough enters and fights for dominance with mine. She moves her lips down to my neck. I let a little moan come out as she finds a sweet spot. She smirks and keeps kissing and lightly sucking and my neck as she moves one of my hands from my hair to the hem of my skirt.

"May i?" She says in between kisses on my neck.

"Y-yes" I say and she starts to go under my skirt. She reaches my underwear and she feels it.

"You're so wet" she says as she moves it to the side. She traces her finger up and down my fold. She put on finger in and it makes me moan. She puts her hand over my mouth because we are still in the library but no one can see us. She pumps in and out.

"Oh merlin" I moan as she pumps faster. She puts another one in and then another one.

"Holy fuc-k" I moan into her hand. She pumps faster and faster.

"You like that" she asks as she goes slightly faster.

"Oh my, I'm so close" I moan out as I feel a nott in my stomach.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum" I says as I'm at the edge.

"Then cum on my pretty little fingers" she says as she starts to kiss my neck again. As she said that my walls tighten around her fingers and I cum on her fingers. She takes her fingers out and put them into her mouth.

"Dont want to make a mess, and thanks for helping me figure something out" she says as she licks her fingers. She takes them out of her mouth and gets up and leaves.

I calm down and think about what just happened. Why did I go along with that and why did it feel so good. I check the time and see that lunch is starting in a couple minutes. There goes studying. I get up and walk to the great hall for lunch. I sit down next to draco and start to put food on my plate. I was still thinking about what happened in the library before blaise pulled me out of my train of thought.

"I think I'm going to have a party tomorrow just because school is already stressing me out" blasie says as he looks at everyone.

"I'm in, a party is always fun" I say. I always love party's and I always end up sleeping with someone but who cares because I'm just having fun

"I'll go, I don't have anything else to do" Draco says as he is eating his food

"If drakie is going then I will too" Pansy says in her high pitch voice as she walks over after hearing the conversation. She sits on the other side of draco and hangs on his arm. He doesn't do anything because no matter how hard he tries to push her away, it doesn't work. After eating I get up and head to me next class charms.

I get to charms and sit down. Since it's the first 'day' in this class because I have different ones on a days day's today is a d day, we just got the welcome back and we dis a little review over what we did last year. After that class was done I grab my stuff and head to my last class divination. It's the same as the last class because its the first day so we just reviewed. After that class is done I pick up my stuff and start to head back to my dorm. I run into draco and we walk back together.

"Hey malfoy" I say

"Hey Evergreen" malfoy says

"How were your classes?" I ask

"Pretty boring, what about you?" Malfoy asks

"Same, Hey let's do something fun" I says as I grab his hand and head to the black lake.

"Last one in is a rotten egg" I say as I take off my uniform so I'm only in my undergarments and I jump in.

"You had a head start so that's not fair" malfoy says as he takes his uniform off. I can't help but stare at his abs. That are so hot and his biceps are so big. I get snapped out of it when he jumps in infront of me. We swim around a little bit. I start to have a leg cramp and I can't swim anymore so I start to go under.

"Draco, help me" I say as my head is bobbing in the water

"Hey, I got you" malfoy says as he picks you up. I wrap my legs around his waist and look into his silver bullish eyes. I get lost in his eyes. They are like the sky right after a thunderstorm. The sparkle as the sun hits them. I pull yourself out of thought.

"We should get back inside" I say

"What Oh um yea" he says as he takes me out of the water and puts you down. I use a drying spell so my undergarments aren't wet anymore and i put your uniforme back on. Me and malfoy walk back to the castle and split up when you get to the common room. I head to my dorm and he goes to his. I walk into my dorm to find no one there. I put my stuff down on the bed and start to study. I got to occupied by studying that i forgot to go to dinner. As im mentally slapping myself, i hear a knock on your door
I go to open the door and draco is standing there with a plate of food.

"You weren't at dinner so I brought you some" malfoy says as he hands me the plate.

"Thank you malfoy, I'll see you tomorrow." I say as I closes the door. I eat the food on the plate and then I get ready for bed. I put my pj's on and get into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out because of everything that went on throught out the day.