Chapter 9 A black tux

I was pulled into a changing room.

We all had just finished in the female's section and now Momo wanted to get me a tux for me to wear. I didn't agree but Momo is really good at winning arguments.

"So you try wear this, if it's to right or there's something wrong with it then tell me." She said had me a pile of neatly folded clothes.

She then walked out the changing room leaving me to try the cloths on.

It fitted me well, except for the shows so I put my usual red shoes on.
I changed my hair style by draping the front part to the side.

I stepped out an hear Momo squeal.

(doesn't he look so cute and hot at the same time)

"I knew it would look great on you!" Momo said looking up and down. "What happened to the shoes?"

"Oh.. They didn't fit so I just wore my usual ones"

"Well they actually match the tie it looks good! " Momo said.

"Okay lovebirds, we have to go now" Mina teased.

"Huh? " Both me and Momo said.

"Okay Izuku you look great and all but let's go to the cinema now. If we go quickly we can see Naruto Ninja clash in the snow"

While we walked to the cinema theater I whispered into Momo's ear and asked,

"Haven't you told them that you like girls...?"

🍇🥴

"Why does it seem like Momo and her bodyguard are really close even though he's her bodyguard? " Mineta asked.

He must have noticed how Izuku was always helping out Momo and they both on such causal terms. Izuku even called Momo by her first name.

"I don't know... their probably close." Denki asked stroking his chin as if he had a beard.

"Well they do call eachother their  first names... " Mineta said in jealousy.

"Yeah. WAIT- What if their dati-..." his voice trailed of as her diverted his attention from Mineta to something behind Mineta.

"Kamanari?"

"Hey whats that" He said pointing to a crowd that was being held back by a group of the mall security. There was a security guard trying to apprehend a guy as he had tried to steal a few valuable necklaces from the mall.

"What's that? " Tsu asked.

Mineta and Denki haven't realised it yet but Izuku and the girls had walked and walked and now just a few meters away from them.

"I tell them soon.. not yet.. " Momo sighed.

"What?" Tsu asked confused.

"Oh nothing"

"I think its a villian.." Said Jirou with her sharp sense of hearing.

Suddenly a blast of energy came from the villian which was soon covered in a somewhat black energy. Soon enough, metal objects began floating towards it and accumulating.

"W-what the hell is that?" Mina stuttered.

Izuku knew exactly what it was.
After all, he's been studying quirks since he could write.

He giggled and said "Finding out what it is, is the easy part"

__________________________________

I'm finished, sorry this chap took so long! I couldn't use the phone or the computer due to a few reasons,
Anyway hope you liked this chap, next chapter we will finally get back to the plot,so stay patient!

BTW shout-out to a certain person

(I don't know if they want me to say the name or not so I'm just going to not say it)

for liking every chapter of "Momo's quirkless bodyguard"
that made me so happy and surprised at the same time! 😊

¡IMAGES DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!