Chapter 31 Holy cheesepuffs-

"No" she said.

"What why?" Denki asked.

"Because bribing Kirishima isn't okay" she said. Momo did have a point.

"We didn't even tell you we were bribing Kiribati though..." he said 100% confused.

"Kirishima buys Crimson Riot figures and judging by the bet you two made this morning its obvious" she mused. Yes I am proud of her for figuring it out in 2 seconds.

"Please Momo...just this once?" I begged. She looked at me and sighed.

"Your not usually like this Izuku..." she then read the paper a few times and seem to recite it in her mind. She pulled out the figure from her shoulder and handed it to me and unamused.

"Yeah!" Denki exclaimed. And a "Thank you! Your awesome" soon followed.

"Thank you Momo" I said and bowed. She grumbled a bit.
I didn't want to leave her when she was angry at me like this but I got dragged away by an enthusiastic Pokemon character.

"I'd prefer to walk.."  I said still being dragged by the Pokemon.

"And I'd prefer to let you go when we find Kiribro..Oh wait never mind we found him!" he said and dropped me. I gained my balance and looked in front of me.
We were in the living room and the victim was staring at this confused with his phone in hand.

"Uh..hi? You guys were looking for me?" he said awkwardly.

Me and Denki froze there we forgot what we were supposed to say...wait we didn't plan that part did we? How in the world did I forget to plan that? Usually I consider and access things until everything is perfect.

"We're here to bribe you" Denki said with the same face when he said 'Heard you two fucking last night' somewhere near chapter 35.

Kirishima just stared at Denki. "What are you saying dude I'm confused?" he asked.

"We are going to bribe you so we can find out who was top last night". Why was Denki just putting it out there, Kirishima was definitely going to try his best to resist now.

"Hah! Try all you want but I won't give in!" he said with a proud puff.

"Oh really?..." Denki said maliciously " Not even for..THIS?!" he said and pulled the figure out of..wait..

I looked down to my empty hands. When did he take it?

Kirishima stared at the figure still and unmoving in his hand. A smirk was dancing on Denki's face.

"So are you still sure?" he was radiating an evil aura by this point.

"Don't overdo it" I lightly whispered just loud enough so he could hear.

"I'm s-sure" Kirishima stammered out before Denki interrupted "Not even for a Crimson Riot figure model 48 limited?, bro this is like a once in a lifetime oppa-uh-operrr....." he turned to me for help.

"Opportunity" I said.

"WHAT HE SAID!" Denki yelled turning back to Kirishima.

Kirishima stared Denki at pleadingly "Please don't do this to me man" he whimpered.

"I'm dude sorry but I'm getting an answer" he replied "It's your choice, tell me who it was and we'll give you the figure"

"And we won't tell anyone else" I followed feeling guilty.

Kirishima sighed and fixed his eyes on the figure,
"Bakugo" he said.

"YESS I KNEW I-" Denki yelled again before getting interrupted by Kirishima saying "And me"

Denki glanced at me before looking back at Kirishima with a raised brow. I already understood and was smiling like a psychopath.

"Welp I'm gonna go now" he took the figure from Denki and his phone. "I'm a bit angry at you guys but no hard feelings bros" he said and walked out the living room.

The day continued with us still standing there, Iida and Tsu coming up to check on us as they had heard the yelling performed by Denki, lunch, more movies and a pilllow fight to top it off, in which I sneakily hid in a corner but sadly got tackled by Uraraka and Momo.

And yes, seeing a grumpy Todoroki with feathers in his hair did crack a laugh.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading, please vote and follow me!💕

This certain chapter dedicated to HolyButNotSoHoly  because....well, they'll know why.
Also you should follow them. It doesn't seem like they write much but just follow them from pure happiness of discovering a nice person.

Bye💜🖤