Chapter 15 Fight(ง°^°)ง

Izuku pov
_____________

Days passed by smoothly, Bakugo was being held back by Kirishima and Izuku made sure not to cross paths with Bakugo.

Momo had just rang the bell to Mina's house. Jirou opened the door and smiled,

"Mina!!Deku and Momo are here!!" She then looked back at us. Momo opened he arms in embrace, and Jirou gladly accepted.

"Guys! Mina said happily skipping into the room, Momo and Jirou seperated.

"Hello Mina" Momo said smiling.

I bowed slightly in greeting. If you haven't realized it yet, I don't like talking much, because it usually always ends in me mumbling something.

"Hey~, come in, the others are inside!" She said walking back the path she came. Jirou followed her.

When they were out of sight I looked at Momo.

"Is something wrong Izuku?"

I started wiggling my eyebrows as a huge grin formed on my face. Seriously I could feel it forming.

"H-huh?" Momo said blushing a bit.

"You looked kinda gay when you were hugging Jirou" I started wiggling my eyebrows even more furiously.

"Izuku!" Momo whined "Don't say that someone might here you"

"Your going to have to tell them eventually you know that right?"

"I do... But just not yet.."

"..."

"...Lets go inside now" Momo said walking inside..
God I really hated it when she did that..
Like I get it she's not ready but still..
I'm openly bisexual and even Momo's parents know that and they aren't homophobic s-

"Izuku?!" A voice said disturbing my rambling. Momo was calling me. I walked inside, shut the door and went to the living room were Momo called me from.

"Yes?"

"Where were you? You were taking quite a bit of time" She said looking at me.

"Sorry.. "

"Ok guys" Mina said excitedly "I thought on it for a while and decided that we are going to play s-" BOOM

There was the distant sound of something exploding. My eyes and ears shot up, all my senses were tingling.
Soon the explosions got louder and louder. Then I heard,

"I'M NOT COMING WITH YOU SHITTY HAIR!!"

"BAKUBRO COME ON, It'll be fun I swear!"

Then several noises, from shouting, groaning, explosions, barking, and finally the sound of Mina's house door being slammed open.
Bakugo and Kirishima walked in the room.

"Hey guys!"Kirishima said happily but slightly exhausted.

"Wow dude what happened?" Denki laughed.

"It was hard but, I made Bakubro come" Kirishima said proudly.

Bakugo looked at Kirishima and I swear he blushed a bit and looked to the side. Unfortunately I was at the side he was looking at. His face went from light blush to pissed off.

I awkwardly smiled and mumbled "hi". I didn't want to start a fight.

"YOU" He said spitting venom along with words.

"Hi" I said bold and clear unlike last time, but I was still smiling and trying to be polite.

Kirishima immediately stopped him from attempting to explode my face, that is, if he even got a chance.

"Bakubro calm down!"

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT ASSHOLE WOULD BE HERE!"

I bit my tongue, I was just hoping my mouth wouldn't say something it shouldn't . As much as I dislike him I still shouldn't start a fight.

"Actually I did but you ignored me"

Bakugo groaned and then he brushed of Kirishima and walked over to me. I balled my fists just incase . But then Momo stood in front of me.

"Don't start a fight Bakugo" Momo said sternly, then Todoroki stood next to Momo and said,

"I advise you to take heed to her words Bakugo"

"STAY OUT OF THIS ICYHOT, MOVE IT PONYTAI-"

"DON'T TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT" I immediately said switching places with me in front and Momo behind. Wait did I just say them? Eh, doesn't matter. My protective side had flared up and I was pissed now.

"YOU KNOW I LEARNED A COUPLE OF NEW FIGHTING SKILLS, MAYBE I'LL SHOW THEM TO YOU" I yelled.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please follow me!

Also do you like how things are getting dramatic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bye💜🖤