Chapter 1/Kaminari

Buzz
Buzzz
Buzzzz
Buzzzzz

One second I'm chasing cotton candy unicorns the next I feel like electrifying someone because after each buzz of my alarm clock it get's louder and even more drawn out making it even more unbearable. I sit up groggily and throw my pikachu plushie at my alarm clock nearly knocking it off the night stand. It kept buzzing though, forcing me to get up in defeat.

I reach forward and turn my alarm clock off and then pick up the plushie I threw and toss it back on my bed. I walk to my dresser and grab my school uniform. I walk toward my bedroom door and then remember to grab my dorm room key-card. I exit my room heading downstairs to the boys washroom along with Shoji, Kirishima, Midoriya, and dreadfully, Bakugou.

Once dressed I head to the kitchen to get breakfast and to my delight, their was a steaming hot bowl of Gohan. I jump in the chair and begin to chow.

I finished my Gohan and then a massive headache hit me along with a killer pain in my lower back. I shake it off and then head to class sitting down with the rest of the Bakusquad. To dismay the headache and back pain got worse, to the point it was impossible to ignore.

Mina looked at me funny and so did the rest of the Bakusquad. I shrugged it off as them just picking on me again because they had a habit of doing that. I put my face down on my desk in hopes of making the pains go away but to no avail. Dāmn what is with this killer headache and back pain. I geuss sometime in the time of coping with the pain I had passed out, because the next thing I knew the lunch bell head rung signalling it was time to eat. I stood up and began walking to lunch, as I was walking down the hall a few upperclassmen and other students would look at me with funny expressions. This made my face flush in embarassment.

I sat down at the lunch table glad to have gotten rid of the pains but I was still being looked at funny. I went to speak but was interrupted by an annoyingly familiar voice, Monama.

From behind me I heard him whistle like he was signalling a dog or something and then say, "Hey Kaminari," he threw a roll across the lunch room a few feet in front of me before continuing and saying, "go fetch, doggy!" The entire lunch room erupted in laughter all except 1-A minus Mineta.

I looked at him a scowl creeping to appear on my face through my nervous smile. "W-what's that supposed to mean Monama?"

He simply snorted and said, "Why don't you take a look at yourself, but dont make a ruckus amd start barking at yoir reflection."

I simply looked at my friends for guidance and Mina spoke up saying, "He's right you should probably look at yourself..." She was serious.

What's so important that Mina has to be serious. I thought. I nod and then go to get up only to loose my balance and embarassingly face plant.

With that Monama said, "Look class 1-A's mutt can't even walk properly, maybe you guy's should train him better!" The lunch room burst into laughter again. But once he said that something in me had snapped, and an emotion I had rarely felt had escaped me.

Before I knew it I was hovering over Monama's shaking, fearful body in a fighting stance. I leaned close to his ear and whispered gruffly in the silence, "I don't know why your picking on me or what's wrong with me today. But, I can tolerate you bullying me but if you so much as think of bullying my classmates and friends again I'll electrocute you to a pulp." As I finished the statement I sparked up my quirk just a tiny bit to emphasize I was being serious.

Monama then yelled to my classmates in fear and anger saying, "GET YOUR DÂMN MUTT UNDER CONTROL BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEONE!!" With that I punched him in the face knocking him out cold, which surprised me considering I never had that strength before, and thats when I saw the long golden-yellow furry dog tail swing beside my face with only then end of it black.