Chapter 3/3rd Person

Shinsou spoke calmly, "What's up"

Shinsou and Kaminari had stared at eachother for around 30 seconds and Monama had regained his conciousness, by now Denki had calmed himself but once Monama woke up and spoke he seemingly became a wild animal again.

Lucky for Monama the pro heroes had arrived and restrained Denki. Shinsou had found himself still lost in Denki pure gold orbs, that is until Monama had ran behind Kendo in fear yelling stuff like,  "Stay away you stupid mutt!! Blah blah blah You'll pay for this!!" All Shinsou had remembered was a flash of light and then he was standing in front of Monama's limp body which looked as if he was attacked by a large cat.

"Learn to shut up Monama..." was all he said before walking away from the crowd of surprised people and a raging Kaminari.

_______________________________
𝟙 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣/𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚

I was sitting in Nezu's office patiently waiting for someone to come in and tell me what the hell was going on. Damn, these teachers are taking longer than doctors... As if on que, Aizawa walked in with concern on his face.

I put my usual smile on and looked at him, "Hey Aizawa! Do you perhaps know what's going on with me?..." As I finished my question my smiling faced turned into one of worry.
"Well yes, and no. You see, we checked all school footage and according to that, a low level villain maybe, might have, sorta messed with our school food when we were busy during the sports festival...That being said, anyone who has injested the schools food will turn out like you and Shinsou, luckily after examination, we have confirmed it's not harmful. But as you could tell before it heightens your emotions, such as anger, sadness, and love..."

I look at him dumbfounded. How does he expect me to understand that, he used WAY too many words and stuff-

He interrupted my thoughts with an irritated sigh before saying, "Poison, food, school, not deadly, extra emotion and become like you."

"Ohhhh, now I understand." I say honestly.
"Anyway, we'll be releasing you to go back to the dorms now..." He spoke up.
I nod stand up and make my way to the dorms but as I was passing the boys locker room I heard someone telling soneone else to stop.
Being the nosey little person I am walked over to the door and peaked in, only to discover a girl about 5" 3' with bunny ears and tail being harassed by a boy I had never seen before. I walked in there growing concerned for the girl.

I spoke up yelling at the boy, "Leave her alone you perv!" He turned around ready to fight until he saw my face and backed away stumbling and saying, "S-sorry bro! I-I wasn't gonna d-do anything I s-swear!" Then he ran out of the room.

I looked at the girl and said, "You okay? By the way my name is-"

"Denki Kaminari," she cut me off, "I know who you are! Your the one who kicked that 1-B brats butt earlier! My name Nezo Hemoru!"

I went to shake her hand and then someone walked up behind me(scaring the crap outta me btw) and spoke saying, "Are you okay Nezo? What happened?" Nezo jumped up and down running over to this person and said, "Shinsou! I'm so glad to see you! Oh! And I'm fine now that this handsome boy you told me about saved me from a perv!"
I turned around with a smirk on my face to see a flustered Shinsou shushing Nezo. I looked at him and said slyly, "So I'm handsome now am I?" He blushed even more grabbing the bottom of his gym clothes pulling the jacket down and looking away.