I.

ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ
"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬..."

        𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘. She had only just turned sixteen years old, before she was given up to the U.S captain. Her family was so overjoyed by the arranged marriage, that constantly bragged about her daughter becoming a military wife and marrying into a wealthy family. But unfortunately,for Elisabeth,she had felt quite the opposite about her marriage. Personally, she felt as if she wasn't ready to be married and become a house wife. Sure, her husband was a tall & decent looking man with money. But Elisabeth was not in love with him—She never was... Her husband did not give her the satisfaction she yearned for. Whether it was the feeling of love itself, or the feeling of sexual pleasure—which her husband hadn't noticed until a year into their relationship. So he tried everything and anything, in order to impress his young wife.

But nothing ever seemed to work as the years passed. This resulted in them arguing and bickering. Luckily, nothing ever progressed into anything aggressive. Despite of the lack of chemistry, they still carried a huge amount respect for one another. But that didn't mean they didn't fight. Because they did. More than they both would like to admit...

A couple months after her twentieth, Andrew became an co-owner of a fur company, which sparked his wife's interest. The fur wasn't the interest, nor was it the extra money. She was mainly was just intrigued in the travel. After much convincing, her husband finally allowed her to tag along on one of the expeditions—in hopes of bringing them closer. But of course, he had set some rules, that she was intended to follow. Although, many of the rules were ridiculous, in the end, she didn't care. All her mind was focused on was leaving the shitty town that they called home...

Currently Elisabeth was seated on a chopped tree, reading a book to herself, which her husband had managed to grab from the nearby town a few days ago. There wasn't much for a women to do around camp despite reading, admire the nature, or the hard working men around.

Her marriage was healthier. The two were able to communicate better, and for once they seemed to be enjoying each other's another's company. BUT the sex she was having with her husband was still anything but good. So naturally, some of the men around camp had definitely caught her eye.

Like John Fitzgerald, for instance...
Who was currently taking a piss not too far from her reading spot. She had chatted with Fitzgerald on many different occasions. Every time the grumpy mountain man conversed with her, it brought him some sort of content. And Elisabeth didn't mind it, because she liked the attention—Especially from him... I mean, how could she not?