Epilogue

No One's POV

"To the newly weds, Taehyung and Joohyun, cheer!"

"Cheers!" all of the guests said and raised up their wine glasses.

The wedding ceremony of Kim Taehyung and Bae Joohyun was done and now, it was the reception wherein they are with their family members, close friends and some of their friends friends, whom they are somewhat acquainted to, celebrate their wedding.

Everyone was enjoying the reception's foods and drinks, with matching background music, except for Kim Jisoo who should be happy because she caught the bouquet when the bride tossed it, and she's happy about it really, but the one that made her mood in the opposite is the one that caught the groom's belt when he tossed it.

"Come on Jisoo, when are you going to stop sulking about what happened?" Kang Seulgi asked. "Just because he caught the belt and you caught the bouquet, that doesn't mean anything okay? That's why stop overeating."

"But isn't too coincidental thought? I mean they are ex-lovers, they didn't end their relationship well, and didn't see each other ever since they broke up, but because of this occasion and what happened, it seems like everything is going back again," Son Seungwan, prefers to call her as Wendy, said.

"Even if it's too coincidental, it's still coincidence, this could happen," Seulgi said.

"Yeah, and don't assume things like how you and Yoongi oppa get back together," Park Sooyoung or Joy said. "You two were like that right? You two broke up, just like her and him, but because of something you two reconciled and started dating again, and now the two of your engaged."

"Don't talked to me as if you and Sungjae wasn't in the same situation," Wendy said.

"Yeah, it would be more believable if it was me who said that," Seulgi said. "Since me and Jimin haven't broke up ever since we started dating."

Joy rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say."

Lowkey jealous how strong her relationship with Park Jimin was because the pair have been dating for almost ten years now, but both are still in the belief that they are not ready to get married yet but the two of them are living together now.

"Could you please stop bragging your boyfriends?" Jisoo asked in frustration. "I get that you had strong relationship with your boyfriends but please have respect to those who are single, especially me or just me."

Frustrated because in the table they are sharing, with Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon, Jisoo is the only one who doesn't have any boyfriend at the moment because Nayeon was dating Choi Sungcheol and Jeongyeon was dating Yoon Jeonghan, who all are her friends when they were in high school since Sungcheol and Jeonghan were in the same age as her.

Her statement made everyone in the table chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll stop," Nayeon said as she tries to comfort Jisoo.

"That's why you should go back to him," Jeongyeon said which earned her a slap in the arm from Seulgi.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon hissed in disbelief.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked, she then looked at Jisoo "You tried to move on from him right? But you couldn't so why not get back together with him? Just how you know, you weren't the only one who had a hard time, because he also had a hard time moving from you, and until he still now."

"How did you know that?" Seulgi asked.

"Mina told me about it. She was there when he was in Japan," Jeongyeon answered. "If you don't believe me, you can asked Mina about it. She'll gladly tell you everything about what happened to him when you two broke up and when he was in Japan."