Chapter 33: The Unwanted Necessary Ending

Taehyung's POV

Two times... two times that I had to die in your hands.

Due to the influence of those who hated us, you knew about the song engraved in birth, told them which lead normal humans to formalized a plan to dethrone the human deities, you did this because you thought that it was we, human deities, who destroyed your hometown and killed your brother, but it wasn't us but those humans whom you trusted.

In the second life that we shared, we are still the same, you where still influenced by those human deities and got me killed again.

Maybe it was that time you realized that you were just being used and had to kill everyone who used you, including their families and relatives to overturn the deity hunting but in that end you couldn't, that's why the deity hunting existed up to this date. But you were able to kill those people who knew about the song engraved in birth so the same mistake won't happen in the next life we'll share and so that you can end.

I died because you killed me, two times, but why can't I feel joy now you're lying dead in front of me because of me, huh Bae Joohyun?

Even knowing what happened in the two lifetime we shared, and the fact that you killed me, I should be mad but I didn't, even in the time I was taking my last breath.

I still love, from the first life we shared, all throughout the the second life we shared and now, in our third life, I still do, that's why I'm crying right now, to see you died because of me and the fact I can't revived you, nor Jisoo just pains me so much.

I finally remember everything, our story in the two lifetimes we shared and it was a tragedy, no different from now, but I'll make sure, in our next life, there will be an happily ever after, not for only us but to everyone.

However, there's still one piece I can't put in the puzzle. Because if what he said to me is true, doesn't make sense at all, there's no way he can see that unless he's also special like the four colors, but what if he's special too, like us four colors? I've always felt that he was special, there's something about him that makes me remember him, however I didn't meet him in the first and second life that I shared with Joohyun, since those are only the past life I can remember.

Is there more than the song engraved in birth? Because that can't be only the prophecy that we unknowingly follow. So what if there's more? The song engraved in birth is a prophecy to awaken me up, to destroy the playroom and open a new one, but how can I 'open' a new playroom exactly? Is the new playroom already laidout and planned? What if not? Who's creating these 'playrooms'? Who's responsible for all of this?

In the first place, how did Joohyun knew about the song engraved in birth in our first life when we, human deities didn't know anything about it?

Could this be connected? Let's just find out, later.

I healed the wounds of Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Seungwa and Seulgi noona, Jimin, Chaeyoung and Jaehyun after leaving them there to take care of Joohyun's body, so I can destroy the machine that's making my kind suffer, which even made Yeri sacrificed her life for us, just to make sure that they can still defend our kind.

I destroyed the machine and saw the head of the Lees, however I cannot let them escape.

"Seems like the tables have turned into your worst nightmare, Mr. and Mrs. Lee," I said as I suddenly teleported myself in front of them."

They were shaking out of fear and begging for their lives, however I can't seem to forgive them in what they've done. In the experimentation of all nonroyal human deities, which scarred them all, big time and now, the machine that made all of my kind suffer.