THE WEDDING MAFIAS ~13

I don't know how to react to that. Namjoon again messaged.

Namjoon : Babe! Already forget about last night?😈

I replied him : Um! Nah! It's just an sudden moment. Nothing else."😶

Namjoon : Shut your mouth! And came at the beach. I want to see your curves in bikini🤤

I reply : I will be there in an hour you pervert😒

Namjoon : pervert only for you😉

I giggled that how he reacted. I sometime feel so happy when he talk with me politely. Afterall Namjoon is the one who catches my feeling. Well, let's get ready for my pervert. Can't wait to meet him.

I wear my sky blue bikinis with some yellow butterflies in it. I feel so hot in it. My curves are properly seen. I put tones of sun cream to prevent sun. I made a pony tail with some strains of hairs outside. I'm looking quite sexy with blue bikinis on. I head towards the beach.

I couldn't find anyone in the beach. There are a lot of people on the beach. And many beautiful and sexy women's in revealing clothes. They're all enjoying at the best.

Just then someone grabbed me from the back and said "y/n ! Looking sexy as always. Please control your ass or else I will squish them hard." And I looked at the back it was Namjoon.

I pushed him and said "what are you doing? People are watching us." And he smirked.

Namjoon "not my fault but your big fat ass make me turn on." And I feel embarrassed.

I said "you're embarrassing me so much. Where are your cousins and Ellen?"

Namjoon "I'm here, what more you want." And he smirked.

I said "for you Ellen get mad at me. Last night for you I can't spend time with Ellen."

Namjoon glare at me "okay, all is my fault at last? Don't you like me then ?" I annoyed.

I said "please don't start it again! And you know? Jimin last night saw you came to my room. He's asking me weird questions."

Namjoon said "seriously? How did he know?"

I said "last night you're shouting like a monkey. So, he saw you but I said him that it's nothing." And Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon said "okay then! I'm meeting you at my room." I confusedly see him.

I said "but why? I'm going play at the beach. And I don't have time for you." Namjoon gave me a death glare.

Namjoon said "you're such a kid, go play with you mates." And I giggled

I asked "you're not coming?"

Namjoon said "I will be there in few time. I have a work. Pardon me." I made a straight face.

I said "you always on work. You're still on a vacation or you're sister's weeding. Have some much man!" Namjoon chuckled.

Namjoon "babe I'm so busy. I have such a job that I can't ignore. And lastly, my passion is my first priority."

I said "yes, so called workaholic man! And stop calling me babe. I'm not a babe of your." Namjoon smirked.

Namjoon "you're my babe always. Don't dare to change your nickname y/n babe."

I said "then I better call you pervert. Is it okay?"

Namjoon "anything for you. Now, go play at the beach. There you're mates are. Go have fun."

I said "okay, meet you soon pervert!" And he left the beach. I go towards Ellen and her cousins.

I shouted "hey! Ellen baby. I'm here." And I go towards her. She's looking magnificent in her red bikini and all her cousins were there except Namjoon and hobi. The boys in shorts looking hot as always.

Jin "y/n you're looking really pretty in this but not as me." And I giggled.

Tae said "let's play some water games y/n. You, I , Jimin and kookie will play some games." I excited.

I said "bring Ellen too! It will be fun with all. Jin and Suga came with us too na!"

Kookie said "actually Jin, Suga and Ellen will be our looking after parents. After we came they will go." And I giggled.

Suga said "we're not kid like you small people. We're not going."

Ellen said "yes, y/n baby. You're still a kid, go with this kids and have fun. Jimin please do watch this kids."

Jimin said "don't worry! I'm there Ellen to see this kids." And he smirked.

We four, I, Jimin,Tae, Kookie go for some water sports. We go to the near my water sports conducting place.

I said " I will start with water skiing. What about you guys?"

Tae said "then start with that first. Kookie and I will bring the water skiing precautions things. Okay, y/n and jimin wait for us."

Jimin said "sure! We'll wait here." Then kookie and Tae left .

Then Jimin asked me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Guys, what do you think what Jimin asked to y/n?
.
.
Vote :)
.
.
Loveeyoue:)