~Decisions~

I sighed reading the text from my sister as I laid down on my bed. "Another deny, and this time it's from someone I was actually interested in." "Don't worry I'm sure you'll find a place man, besides a couple more months with me won't hurt." Said Colby . I nodded, of course I liked living with Colby, he's my best friend other than Joe. The issue was he'd just gotten in a new relationship with Rebecca. Of course I was happy for him and becks was a great person for him but I can't put up with them moaning all night long for much longer. "You know I love you colbs but me and you both know you want Rebeca here, im just taking up space." I said to him, he looked at me in shock "what? Ok yea we're in our honeymoon phase right now but I'd never kick you to the curb man we can roommate for the rest of our lives, besides what's so special about this specific place anyways huh?" He asked. "It wasn't just the place, it was the girl." I said. "Dude, you don't have to move in with her for a quick fuck, just ask for her number get what you need and move on." Normally Colby saying that would be fine, but something about this one was different. I didn't want a quick "fuck" I wanted to know who she was. I wanted to know her. "I don't know man something is different about her." Colby looked at me wide eyed, he sat down on the couch as I nervously tapped my fingers on my lap. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said. "Man I don't know, something is different" I said standing and beginning to pace. "She makes me feel different, I've only seen her twice but she makes me feel something no other woman has." "Dude what the actual fuck... you're in love with some rando Canadian piece of ass that you've had two 5 minute conversations with? Maybe you really are crazy, you haven't been acting all along huh? Dean Ambrose is REAL!?" He said in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder, he laughed "seriously though man are you sure you're ok? I mean you don't really know this girl." He said "I know and that's the issue, how could I feel so strong about someone I don't know?" I said beginning to pace again and rub my shoulder. "Hey maybe you're just ready to settle." I stopped and looked at him. Oh sorry, let me properly introduce myself to you all. I'm Jonathan good, also Wwe superstar dean Ambrose. I'm not really known for talking, some may see me as a bit weird or nonchalant but truth is I'm not keen on letting people into my life and who I am outside of work before fully trusting them, comes from some childhood trauma. Anyways, I'm 26 years old and I just started in Wwe not too long ago, I was still living the bachelor life ya know brining home a piece of ass every Saturday night. I'm not a lover boy at all, I like a quick satisfaction and I'm on my way. May sound like an asshole but that's what it is with me.. at least that's what I thought.  "Nah man, maybe I just haven't gotten laid in awhile I think I'm just feeling a little vulnerable." I knew I wasn't being fully honest with myself but what other explanation was it? I couldn't be ready to settle after seeing a beautiful girl twice, I'd seen plenty before and never got this way. "Yeah that's probably it, we can go out this weekend, I'd like to bring Rebecca if that's ok? Call up our Samoan and have us a good night" he said "yeah man that sounds good that's what I need right now" Colby nodded and patted my shoulder walking into his room. I sat down on the couch turning on the tv sighing thinking about how great it could have been to get to know the beautiful Canadian blonde. She was gorgeous, and the accent blew me away. I found myself daydreaming when I snapped out of it after getting a text. I looked to see a text from my sister. "Don't give up Jonny boy maybe we can talk to her and see if she will change her mind." I sighed flipping through channels wanting to get my mind off of it.

Rennes pov:
I woke up the next day to my phone ringing, before even realizing who it was I picked it up while yawning. "Hello" I said groggily. "Hey it's Nick" I cleared my throat "oh hey, sorry I just woke up, I'm assuming you're calling about the place?" "Oh yeah, I was wondering when you'd want me to start moving my things in? I'm ready as soon as possible." I didn't really know how to respond, I knew he'd want to move in but I genuinely felt bad for giving the place to him knowing that's not who I really wanted to live with. "Renee?" He said taking me out of thought "oh, yeah! I'm sorry yeah you can bring your stuff over and start the process in an hour or so I just need to freshen up." "Okay great see you then." The line ended and I sighed. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and make myself look presentable. I wore black leggings with a black tank top because of the Breezy spring weather, underwhelming outfit for the evening. About 30 minutes later after brushing my shoulder length blonde hair into a ponytail I got a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it without checking expecting to see dolph there waiting but instead I was met with the familiar tall scruffy handsome Jon. I gasped a little seeing him at the door. "Hi darlin, I don't mean to pop up on you but I was wondering if we could talk about the apartment?" I was speechless, taking in his appearance I was able to notice the crystal greyish blue eyes and took notice of his usual outfit of a white T-shirt and casual jeans, only this time he had a black beanie on which brought out his facial features. "Oh uh.. yea i- actually- um I" I couldn't get my words out, I cursed myself silently as he smirked at my nervousness. "I'm sorry I actually already have someone else moving in today" I finally got out "I know, I was just wondering if there was any other way to get me in, im in a tough spot right now living with my friend who is in a relationship and im sure he's ready for me to get the hell out (he chuckles) I was just wondering if there was anything you could do for me?" How was I supposed to say no? I had an extra room that was just going to be for storage, but was I really going to live with two guys? No. Unethical and way too much distraction for me, so one person has to go. I looked at Jon, "oh yeah, I can make something work for you." He smiled at me "come on in." He came in and looked around " I just got started in the WWE and I'm kind of in the low pay ranks right now, eventually I'll move up and be able to get out of your hair." He smirked flashing his dimples that melted me all over again "o-oh ok yea I understand." "So I do have another person moving in.. I guess it'll just make the bills cheaper." I laughed nervously not knowing what in the hell I just got myself into "yeah I stay to myself usually so I won't be around much." Just then another knock, I opened it to see dolph standing there with a suitcase in his hand "hey sweetheart, I have some other things in my car but not much, which room would I be-" he stopped dead in his tracks seeing Jon there "Nick?" Jon said "Jon?" Oh this is just great, the know eachother!? I thought to myself "surprise, we have an extra roommate" I said nervously to dolph "you two are friends?" I asked "absolutely not.. im sorry Renee but if he's staying here I don't think I can be here with him, so you're going to have to decide." I looked at dolph and sighed. What the hell am I going to do? On one hand I have this gorgeous man who's been nothing but sweet to me and on the other hand I have NO DISTRACTIONS. How the hell will I decide.

AUTHORS NOTE: yall it's been years since I've been on here live has changed so drastically. I hope this story still interests people because I WILL be updating every Monday and Wednesday! I've matured so much since the first chapter so my writing style has changed! I hope you all can find joy in my stories because I love to write them!