~ Picking a roomie! ~

(Renee pov)
I woke up the next day confused, I looked around as I rubbed my eyes wondering where the hell I was, then I remembered.. I moved. As soon as I got up I called my mom to tell her how my traveling went, and that I was safe. I opened my Mac book to see that I had a message about the room! It was from a girl named jade, she had blonde hair blue eyes and looked like a nice girl, she wanted to stop by at 3 to make sure this is where she wanted to be. It was about 2:30 and I looked like pure shit. "Damn it." I said racing to the shower.
(3:30)
I had gotten a knock on the door as soon as I'd finished brushing my teeth I wiped my face and looked at my hair "literal shit" I said. I went to the door and opened it seeing the girl jade "hi! I'm here to see about the room?" "Hi, yes I'm Renee come on in." "I just moved here yesterday from Canada and figured I needed a roomie to help me get used to the US." "Canada!? That's cool as all hell, my brother loves Canadian girls. I think he'd like you." She said smiling, my eyebrows shot up in confusion and she noticed "ohh, yeah I'm not here for the room my brother is, he's just a little late he asked me to come with so he wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable he's a big guy and not much of a talker." "Oh.. well ok" I said with a slight smile. I really didn't want to live with a guy, that I don't know without anyone here what if he tries something. I thought to myself "I'll call him one second" she pulled out her phone and called as it rang I sat and listened "jon where are you this isn't a very good first impression." I couldn't here his response but after that she said okay and the call ended "he's pulling up right now sorry about this." "Don't worry I'm always late to everything." I said. That's when we heard a knock, "that should be him." She said as I walked to the door and opened it. My jaw dropped and my heart fell into my stomach as I realized that her brother was the hot guy from the airport. "Holy shit." He looked at me and smiled a little "well hi again." "Oh so you two have already met?" He stepped into the apartment as I stood there still shocked. "Remember when I told you about the beautiful woman I bought a coffee for?" "Ohhhhhhhh this is her!? That's actually so cool I love it this is perfect for you Jonny boy." "Well, it's all up to you darlin" he said looking at me. "Well I- I Um- yeah I mean yeah it's f-fine I think it'll be fun for us to sleep together I mean LIVE together but um some other people wanna view the place so I mean we'll s-see." I said stuttering in every fucking sentence like a dumb ass." "Okay. Sound good give me a call this loser barley used his phone so, I'll keep in touch see you at moms bubba." She said hugging her brother and walking out. "Well, take your time and make your decision pick whoever makes you feel most comfortable, hope to hear from you soon gorgeous enjoy your day." He said walking out of the door. "HOLY FUCKING SHITTTT." I yelled when he left. He is HOT. I couldn't believe that of all people he was the first person to answer the ad! But I'm here for business not pleasure .. I can't let him move in there's no way I'd be able to focus or do anything... *DING* another person applied for the room. Another guy named nick nemeth but in parentheses he put (dolph ziggler) whatever that was. He was cute, shoulder length blonde hair nice smile and jawline, but again business no pleasure. He asked if 6:00 was a good time and I replied with yes that's perfect.
1 hour later
It was 6 on the dot when I got a knock at the door. I got up and answered "hi I'm nick!" He said "hi I'm Renee" we shook hands and smiled as he came in "so I just moved in yesterday but luckily I bought it fully furnished, and this is the room that you'd get." "This is perfect size for me I just moved here so I don't have much" he said "me too! Where'd you come from?" "Tennessee.. I moved to be closer to my job." "Well that's cool, well this is the kitchen, the bathroom there's also a bathroom in your room and here is the front living area." I said "well this is just awesome, all this plus a pretty girl!?" I laughed and blushed a tad. "Well you've seen how much I'm offering online.. you just give me a call because I'm all in." He said "alrighty see ya." I said as he walked out. I knew I wanted the hot guy from the airport to move on aka jon now I guess, but I really don't need a distraction this guy nick is cute but he's not HOT.. so in order to do what's best for me I think I'm gonna have to pick nick to move in.. jon is sweet and so very cute but I can afford a distraction right now..

Author pov
That night Renee told nick he got the place and he
Can move in next week.. She struggled with giving jade the bad news for jon because she absolutely wanted him to move in, she just knew that If he did there would be no way she'd keep herself focused on her career.. as soon as she gave the news she slammed her computer and said "I just don't have time for romance in my life I'm benefiting my career I can do this" she sighed "at least I can focus now no more airport guy". Renee slept having a vivid dream about jon.. all this over a charming guy from the airport.. or was he more then that?

Authors note!
So Renee picked dolph ziggler ! This might be very upsetting to a lot of you but stick around there's more! Jon and Renee aren't done here, thanks for reading I will be updating again tomorrow or Saturday! I'm updating every 2-3 days now since I'm on fall break. You all's support means so much thank you keep reading!💓