Those of who mock me

Techno's POV
I sighed while I trudged into my hut, setting down my sword and taking off my netherite armor. A few moments later I heard a soft thunk in the kitchen. My head quickly snapped in the sound's general direction as I moved automatically. I noticed that my potato cabinet's door was swinging back and forth as if it was opened and closed violently. ~~whomst the fucketh~~ I slowly crouched down and carefully opened the cabinet, letting light make its way over every single potato in there. It was a sight to see. So beautiful... Oh he was getting off track, I carefully scanned the cabinet before noticing a translucent hand. "Ghostbur?" I wondered aloud before I poked my head into the cabinet again, the hand was gone? "What the fuck"

Nether's POV
I sat there, frozen in shock as the Pig man called out someone's name. I began to shake as he poked his head farther into my cabinet only to come into eye contact with the other hybrid. He then cursed aloud as a confused look draped over his face. "I swore I saw a hand" Murmured the pink man before he crawled out from the cabinet and closed it, "I need to sleep, im seeing things" I let out a sigh as the man-made his way up the stairs after making loads of noise, I heard the soft creaking and thump of a door closing before waiting a few more moments. Once I was sure he wouldn't hear me I crawled out from the cabinet and carefully closed the door behind me. Only to screech as a large object fell on my back. The pigman slammed the door open and ran down the stairs before staring at me struggling with a smug face.

This isnt the best...sorry lol. Dont mind anything between the ~~'s is just me being an idiot at 5 am