Those of whom call

Dreams POV

A soft breathless yawn escaped from my mouth as my mind was slowly brought back into consciousness, I shifted slightly and rolled onto the floor and off the blankets. Landing on my back as I stretched out and hummed. The urge to stand up and do things lacking in presence. I noticed as the pig across from me sat up and yawned while stretching.
"Good mornin' " Murmured the opposing man while his red eyes drifted over to my masked face. "Hello" Was my singular response as I continued to laze on the floor. I felt the other step over me and head into the other room, opening and closing doors and cabinets. The sound of breakfast being prepared seeped into the background as hummed a soft tune, it really wasn't anything too cool. Just some notes being played multiple times. ~~dudududu~~

After a few more moments of boredom, I pushed myself off the floor and floated into the kitchen, leaning over the pink man's shoulder as I watched him cook some bacon. I wish I could smell it. The scent only lingered in memory and not in the moment. I looked to the side and picked up a cooled-down piece, humming in agreement as the sweet taste slipped down my throat. A loud beep came from The pigmen's pocket. He glanced down and lifted a small object out of it, noticing a @ towards everyone. Telling them to meet at the rebuilt community house.

"Whats the community house?" I'd ask while looking over his shoulder,

"It's a place in the center of the SMP. Where everything began." I nodded slowly before grabbing another piece of bacon.

"Are we going there then?" The crowned pig shrugged after a moment of speaking,

"I mean you might get a bit overwhelmed by everyone as there will be maybe 36 people there? I forgot how many people are actually online nowadays"

(Okay I'm so sorry for not posting and for this being so short but I had no idea how to continue this for a good month or so ^^ On another note. I find it absolutely hilarious that people are placing this in their dreamoblade folders even though there are no dreamoblade tags and I have mentioned that there are no ships. I'm not @'ing y'all btw it just gave me a good laugh, thanks ^^)