Those of who Panic

Eyy finished this :> Keep an eye out for A/N's in the future as I will be re-doing the first two chapters and possibly even the one before this, hope you enjoy it!

Nether's POV

The pigman watched as I continued to struggle, only to give up a few moments later. Somehow tiring my ghostly body out. Once I stopped struggling the pig crouched down and stared into my mask. I simply stared back, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling that nagged the back of my mind.

"You done?" He'd ask in a monotone voice, clearly trying to hide some sort of emotion. I'd decide not to answer him, worried he had some sort of ability like I did. A stretch of uncomfortable silence extended between the both of us before the Pigman chose to break it.

"Dream, why are you in my house?" I tilted my head to the side as confusion overtook me. Why did this pig think I was named Dream?

"Who is Dream?" I'd ask, my voice had come out more scratchy and unused than I'd like for it to be, however, I assume it was unavoidable in the end.

"Heh- What do you mean who is Dream? You are Dream" Huffed the pigman, seemingly annoyed at my confusion.

"I'm not Dream, I'm Nether" I huffed, shaking my head in annoyance as this pig continued to assume that I was someone I'm not. Do people not know it's rude to assume someone's name? I would think that a parent would go as far as to teach their child this just like my- I paused as sudden panic took over my mind, replacing the confusion that had plagued my mind before. I couldn't remember my parents. I couldn't even remember what they looked like or what their names were. What the hell happened- I'd wonder as I began to squirm, even more, the panic had seeped into my muscles and taken control of them. My breathing became erratic as I could feel my heart pounding against my ribs like a drum to a simple but powerful beat, carrying a whole symphony behind it. In this case, the symphony being my panic-ridden body and the audience me and the pigman.

Technopog's POV

I stared down at Dreams translucent body as confusion overtook me, leaving a small stretch of silence between us before I noticed how the ghostly figure in front of me began to panic. His breathing had sped up quickly and he began to flail once more. I remember when I had these moments as a child Philza would calm me down by creating a small blanket pile. ~~Need I remind you there are no ships here~~ Reluctantly I stood up and lifted the box of potatoes off of Dream's back. Once the box of my precious potatoes was back in place I turned around and helped Dream off the ground, guiding him over to my couch before setting him down and grabbing blankets upon blankets with a few pillows as well. I headed over to the front of the couch and dropped all of the items on the floor before lighting the fireplace and dragging Dream off of the couch and into the pillow nest.

"There.." I hummed while making sure that dream was warm and comfortable, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel kinda awkward. I had never done this to another human being before and I wasn't sure if I was doing this correctly....I remembered that Philza would always ask me to breathe and name the things I can smell, touch, see and hear..however, it doesn't seem that Dream is in the best state to do so.

"Hey Dream.." I carefully spoke towards the panicking male before hesitantly touching him and pulling him closer to my chest, running my fingers through his hair as I hummed the tune to Chirp ~~This disc actually means a lot to me XD~~ I could feel his breathing calm down as the eyes that shone behind his translucent mask opened once more, only to be slightly clearer than any dead person's eyes would normally be. Not clouded by death but confusion and sorrow, both emotions clashing to give a matte look in his eyes. The ghostly male hummed in slight confusion as his eyes darted around the room before landing back on me. His whole body went rigid as fear seeped into his body language. I carefully let go of him and put my arms in the air as a surrender-type motion.

"I'm not going to hurt you Nether" I whispered, trying not to startle the ghost with my usually monotone voice.

"You sure?" He asked as he continued to make eye contact with me in a failed attempt to intimidate me

"Yes, I promise." I wasn't one to make promises, usually breaking them since the person I made them to broke it as well. Nether's piercing eyes traveled around the room slowly before landing on me once again, nodding in approval as he let the tension seep out of his muscles. The overwhelming urge to run fading into the fire's white noise. Dream slowly crept close towards me and sat beside me in the pillow nest, leaning on my side as I shifted so that he had more room, the cold feeling of Dream as he came in contact with my skin sent a shockwave of frost through my body before the warmth of the fire and blankets came and shot down the cold, leaving me much warmer than before. I could ask questions later, was The last thought that ran through my tired mind. Dropping me into the black abyss of dreamless sleep.