1

Bryson's Pov 

I walk to the shoe store with johnathan and pick out shoes as soon as i walk in and johnathan laughs with a smile. "Shopping with you is like being caught in a tornado you never slow down" johnathan says as i roll my eyes. "Well i'm not bout to spend all day shopping thats fo sho" i say as johnathan playfully rolls his eyes. "Whatever sometimes i question why we friends" he says jokingly. "Sometimes i wonder why ya so damn ugly but here we are" i say as johnathan mugs me. "Please i'm one of the best looking niggas around" johnathan says as i fake gag. "Yeah and polo and me are married with three kids and live on a tropical island" i say sarcastically. 

Johnathan gives me a smug grin and i know he bout to say something dumb. "Then i guess you and polo are married with three kids and live on a tropical island" jonathan says as i gag again. "Me and polo?" in ask with a disgusted look. "I'm playing but seriously i'm the best looking nigga around heck i should get an award" johnathan says with a grin. "Yeah ight" i say while chuckling. He puts his arm around me as we walk threw the store. 

Hope you liked it i wanted to bring out there friendship in the first chapter but it will get better.