10

Bryson's Pov 

I'm sick and tired of all the mess going on between me and blue this ain't happen when we first became friends out of all the people i could have fallen in love with it had to be him. Love isn't just blind it's also plain stupid. I stare down at my phone wondering if i should call blue but something is stopping me. I hear a knock at the door and open to see blue and my jaw drops but i quickly shake it off. We stare at each other in silence. "You just gonna stare or come in" i say playfully and he laughs and walks in. "So bryson i tried calling you" blue says. "Sorry man lost my phone i just found it before you showed up" i lie and he seems to believe it. 

"So why's you leave the party?" blue asks as i roll my eyes. "It was lame and i went to talk to polo but he talked about tjay the whole time" i say as blue laughs. "Plus olivia was annoying" i say as blue looks worried. "What?" i ask as he laughs weirdly. "What if i told you olivia asked me out and i said yes" blue says as my blood runs cold. "That's exactly what happened ain't it?" i ask. "Yeah" blue says as i laugh like a maniac.  "Ight cool look i got stuff to do you need to leave" i say walking to the door as blue looks hurt as i turn away. "I don't know what yo problem is" blue says. 

"I ain't got no problem you got a problem if ya wanna go out wit someone like olivia" i say with venom in my voice. "You know what tay was right" blue says as i clench my fist. "What was tay right bout?' i ask. "That you crazy and act like i can't be wit anyone that ain't you! blue yells as my eyes widen. "Well tay was wrong i don't want you i ain't gay!" i yell hoping he don't see threw me.  "Then what's wrong with you?" blue asks as tears fill my eyes. "Just go i ain't got time for this" i say as blue turns me around and makes me look at him. My eyes look down at his lips and i fill my stomach fill with butterflys. Before i knew what i was doing i put my lips on his and felt electricity it was like magic. 

Blue pulled me closer and the kiss started to get sloppy but then i realized what i was doing and pulled back. "I"m sorry that was dumb you have a girlfriend" i say. "Blue you should go" i say and turn away and didn't turn back arounf until i heard the door close. I began to cry he must hate me now. I'm so stupid but he should be mine not olivia's and you know what i'm going to make sure he stays MINE!