9

Bryson's Pov 

I walk in the house and feel rage inside me as i see olivia walk over with that dumb grin on her face. "Johnathan welcome" olivia says before wrapping her arms around him and smirking at me as i ball up my fist. "aye blue why don't we talk over there" olivia says as i growl. "Only i can call him that barbara" i say with a fake smile. Blue looks confused but turns back to olivia. "No i'm staying with bryson but thanks anyway" blue says as i smirk at olivia as she rolls her eyes. "What was that?" blue asks as i look around. "What was what?" i ask playing dumb as he rolls his eyes. "I'm talking about what happened with olive" blue says as i frown. 

Oh so he gave her a nickname huh? "Well keke was getting on my nerves so i said what i said" i say with a mug look. "Bry what's been up with you lately you been acting so weird" blue says as i turn away. "Naw maybe it's you who's been acting weird" i say as he shakes his head. I turn away and start to walk off feeling angry. "I'm gonna go over there" i say without looking back. 

Johnathan's Pov 

I watch him walk off with confusion wondering what's been up with him. "Aye there you is" i hear a voice say before i turn around and see tay. "I knew you'd be here what's up?" tay asks as i sigh. "I don't know bryson has been acting weird and he walked off and got mad at me" i say as tay rolls his eyes. "That dude needs help" tay says shsking his head. "What you mean?" i ask feeling a little anger that was my best fiend he was talking about. "Don't tell me you that stupid" tay says. 

Oh ight now he was starting to tick me off what is his problem. "Bruh smell that coffee bryson is obsessed with you!" tay yells. "Look that's crazy" i say. "Please than why does he get mad when someone even looks at you?" tay asks as i stay silent. "Think about it" tay says before disappearing.