Chapter 7

One month later

The Daminette couple was like the blindest couple ever. They had no idea that their relationship was all over the internet. They still thought they were doing a good job on hiding it. But the only changes the two have noticed, were everyone's weird behaviors.

Their siblings, the most.

Marinette was seen walking towards the Wayne manor and was permitted the entrance through the gates.

She happily knocked on the main door and Alfred opened.

"Miss Marinette" ?

"Yeah? Is there something wrong"?

" master Damian isn't here at the moment".

"Well, I can wait".

" he won't be back until next week. He has some things he has to do with his father".

"Oh". Marinette did not understand. Damian called her over here to not be here? It made absolutely no sense to her. But she decided she would accept the fact that he left. It was probably something that randomly popped up. Yeah, that could be a good reason.

" Uhm, thank you anyways sir. I'll come back some other day then".

"I will be expecting you by then. Have a good day".

Alfred quickly shut the door and was confronted by Bruce.

" you're going to let her return"? He asked not really liking the idea.

"Master Bruce, I can't just tell her to never come back. That would break the girls heart. I am no monster. I am no killer. And I most certainly do not hurt children with dreams".

Alfred walked away and up towards Damian's bedroom.

The small boy was on a table by his window staring out in sadness all curled up. He had dozens of blankets wrapped around and a half empty tissue box.

Alfred opened his door and Damian yelled.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT!!! ISN'T LOCKING ME UP HERE ALREADY ENOUGH"?!?!?

He quickly turned his head to the person in his room but his rage soon calmed down.

"Pennyworth. Thought you were the idiot that locked me here".

" I'm afraid that's not me master Damian. See, your father is not a good father as you've seen throughout the years. He doesn't know how to be a good one at least. That's why he's doing this. He doesn't know how to categorize miss Marinette. He doesn't know how to categorize anyone in that matter.

In his world, only two different people exist. The good harmless kind. And the bad dangerous ones.

He's seen both you and master Jason in both. He'll reason up to miss Marinette. But for the mean time, I'll find a way to get you out of here".

"Thank you".

" don't worry my boy. It'll all end soon".

Damian nodded and hugged all his blankets closer.

Alfred left and locked his door from the outside because that's the way Bruce wanted it.

Meanwhile

Marinette was walking down town wondering what Damian would like. But he was quite weird. He hardly liked anything.

So she decided she'd go home.

A day without Damian was awful was all she thought.

Then what would a life without him be like?

She went home and found no one as usual. Jon was out with his friends. Connor was probably in some girls apartment. Clark and Lois were doing their usual reporter newspaper stuff.

So she was all alone with nothing to do.

And she spent about three hours wondering what to do. Until she got the bright idea of calling or texting him.

So she called him first. But there was no answer. So she decided to send him a few texts instead.

"Dami, why don't you call me. Did your phone die? Oh, then you wouldn't be able to get this. Right. Uhm, I just wanted to tell you I'm alone here at home and you're the only idiot in my head. I love you and hope to hear back from you soon. Kisses from me"

She sent the text and closed her phone.

She decided she'd take another shower and get him out of her head for a while.

Back in Wayne manor

Bruce heard a ping coming from Damian's phone and picked it up. He took Damian's phone when he confronted Damian about his relationship with Marinette. Damian confessed and his phone was now under Bruce's custody.

Bruce didn't like what Marinette texted Damian. It was almost like a secret message basically meaning she wanted him. When that was NOT the case. She just wanted to have fun with him. Even taking a three minute stroll around a tree would be enough.

But Bruce was just using his Bruce instincts not understanding his instincts were being managed by his conscience. But the bad side.

Back to Marinette

She decided she'd go to the park but what was the point if she was going to look like a loser.

But then again, she didn't want to be stuck here alone anymore. So she left her house once again and left for the park.

Only to have more idiots take pictures of her loneliness.

It honestly hurt. It was like if they had actually broken up somehow. And the more the people started commenting on her relationship with him, the more she started believing it somehow. And for once, Bruce did absolutely nothing.

But Clark had his plan ready just as well. It might hurt his child, but it was only for the best.

Parents always know what they're doing. And this set of father's were filled with pride in all plans they have created. Ready to come to life.

But if only they knew the harm they would cause. Forgiveness itself, has a very high price.

Fun facts

So, my baby brother, he's a creep. I look at him and he starts smiling at me. And his stare, it's so fucking penetrating to the point he stops looking at me, I feel his hard stare. I don't like it.

Over the years, I've noticed something. My parents have never stepped into a kitchen to cook or anything. Like, ever. Instead, they just sit at our dining table and wait to be served.

And lastly, my favorite naptime spot is the kitchen floor. And no, it is never dirty. It gets cleaned almost every thirty minutes for no good reason. But, I don't take naps, I just fall and randomly sleep.