you're sick

"You're burning up," JinSoul mumbled as she put her hand on your forehead and felt your feverish skin against her fingertips.

As a groan fell from your lips as the ache in your stomach became worse, she put her hand against it and rubbed it in circles, hoping it'd ease your pain and discomfort.

But you only pushed her hand away with a whine, quietly pleading for her to stop.

"No, JinSoul, please."

"Okay." She whispered softly and reached over to brush a lock of hair behind your ear. "I'm sorry, my love. I just hate seeing you like this. I want to make it better. Please tell me how to make it better."

You just shrugged your shoulders weakly and squeezed your eyes shut.

"I wanna sleep."

"Okay." She said and brought the sheet up to your shoulders. "Close your eyes and get some rest. If you need anything, I'm right next to you." She said before laying back against the mattress.

But neither of you slept. Despite her busy few days, she was wide awake and unable to sleep, too concerned about you to even try.

You felt too terrible to sleep. You were restless and uncomfortable, groaning and moaning in pain.

She reached over and rubbed your back to try to soothe you as you whimpered out her name. You had sweat on your now clammy skin and she could tell you desperately needed the comfort only she can bring you.

"It's okay." She whispered and went to scoot closer to you, only for you to sit up quickly. She did the same, sitting against the headboard and staring at you with worried eyes as she rubbed your shoulder.

"Feel sick," you mumbled and before she even had the chance to ask you how she could help, you were jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom to empty your aching stomach.

It was unpleasant and terrible, but JinSoul hurried to your side, and with her there with you, it was a little more tolerable as she gave you all the comfort you needed.

"I've got you. Let it out. I'm here." She soothed and continued to rub your back and do all she could to coax you through it until you stopped and your stomach settled.

You turned around to put your head down on her shoulder. You felt comforted as she held you, arms wrapped loosely around you while you relaxed into her touch.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah." You mumbled. "Just tired."

"Okay." She whispered in return before kissing the top of your head lingeringly. "Let's get you to bed then."

You nodded and leaned against her as she helped you stand. Your legs were shaky and you felt weak, but with her holding onto you, you were able to brush your teeth to get that horrid taste out of your mouth.

You leaned your head against her chest as she helped you to bed. You shivered a little so she was quick to tuck you in under the sheet and then brush her hand along your warm cheek.

"Anything you need?"

"Just you." You said and caught a glimpse of her sweet little smile in return.

She was quick to lie beside you and open her arms as you slowly moved into them. You laid your head on her chest and closed your eyes as she began to play with your hair.

"If you need anything you know I'm here."

"Thank you."

She nodded and started to hum softly and soon, she was smiling as she heard you let out soft breaths that tickled her skin.

"I love you so much." She whispered. "I promise I'll take really great care of you until you get better. I'll be right here with you the whole time."

And she kissed your head once more before she drifted off to sleep, hoping you'd get some good rest after feeling so terrible and wake up feeling a little better.