01

jaehyuk,  jihoon

in a café

"do I really have to join your couple date?" jihoon asked looking at his sister. 

she was wearing a brown trench coat and a gray scarf. they fit her nicely. 

"i told you this isn't a couple date," she smiled. "i just want to hang out with the two of you,"

jaehyuk walked over to the table with the drinks he had ordered. 
"what are you guys talking about?"

"talking bad about me?" he joked. 

"ahh n- no!! we were just fooling around," jiyeon startled. 

she pulled his hands, making him sit down next to her. 

he stroked her dark brown hair and kissed her forehead. "hehe i know i know," he smiled sweetly, showing his fangs.

yoon jaehyuk, her boyfriend who was also her friend. they've dated each other for almost a year. they first met when they entered the same class in year 11 at high school.

jihoon glared at jaehyuk "promise me you'll take care of her, get it?" 

raising his slender hand, "promise!"

"ahh! there's this new horror movie, and my friends say it's great. should we watch it?" suggested jiyeon.

jaehyuk couldn't help but tell the truth, "but jihoon hyung and me are scared-cats. you know that, don't you?".

"wdym? i don't get scared easily," jihoon bragged, trying to convince them that he was brave, when they know he wasn't.

"okay, we'll see..." jiyeon said as they left the cafe, heading to the cinema.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Thanks for reading^^

Don't forget to follow, vote and share <3