Chapter 2

Dream lifted an eyebrow, not really sure what to think about the demand, but complying either way. He scooted over and only then he realized that the plastic against his lips was still there.

Why hadn't he hid it? Sap didn't give him any time to get upset tho, getting under to cover next to him and putting an arm around the tall boy. Rough hands drew circles onto his back, while his face was slightly pressed into the crook of sap's neck.

"It's fine clay.. I am not one to judge, no reason to get embarrassed. Do you want to talk about it?"

He didnt. Dream didnt want to talk about it. All he wanted was to hide forever if possible, bathing in his own shame.

A quiet sucking noise was audible in the otherwise quiet room, obviously coming from dream again. The caressing was calming, not as much as the item, but enough that he found the courage to look over to him.

There was a found smile on the others lips, nothing sarcastic or mocking to be found in it.

"Its fine then, are you hungry? I made pasta."

A growl rumbled through his stomach and only now that he realize that his whole body ached for some food. He hadn't had some in a while. With a nod he confirmed the question, turning away slightly to put the item back in the box and the box away.

It was fine. Everything was gonna turn better. The voice has ebbed off and sap's hand spread warmness through his stiff body.

"Then let's get up, before George decides to eat all of the pasta himself."

Nick stood up from the bed, pulling Dream with him by grabbing his hand. His grib didnt ease after they were standing, he just kept the taller boy close, making sure to show the he was a good friend. It felt relieving in some way and those ways of showing affection wasn't abnormal between the three of them.

They often cuddled or held hands around the house, Sapnap even got into a habit of kissing their forehead before going to sleep. It was a bro thing, nothing more and nothing less.

The stairs felt cold under his bare feet as he followed the Texan down to the kitchen. His cheeks were still a bit puffy and his eyes red, but he could clearly push that onto the long coding time.

"Dream! You have been gone all day!"

George came from the kitchen, immediately latching onto the tall one and wrapping his arms around dreams waist. Warm sparks filled his chest. It wasn't anything like sapnaps touch.

Sap was the sun that set after a stormy night, warm and gentle, spreading and calm to the touch.

George on the other hand was like sparking fire. Also warm to the touch, but with a thrill of danger instead of calmness. Someone that would mess up your life for the better.

The eating went along quietly, the three of them sitting around the table without saying a word. Nick never failed to make delicious food for them. Dream had only lived on cup noodles till his roommates moved in. Now he needed to get used to being offered delicious food all the time.

"I was thinking about movie night tonight. Maybe we could watch some episodes of bones? I am in a mood for that."

Sapnap was the first to break the silence between them.

"Oh sound good, count me in."

Gorge flashed a soft smile towards dream and the man couldn't help but grin back dorkily. His stress was crumbling off his shoulders when he was with them. He almost felt lightheaded.

"I am excited for some cuddle time with the dream team."

The words simply flowed out, sounding almost cheerful. It felt good to talk again, to be around them and to get loose. Of course he knew that it wouldn't be like this forever. The voices were bound to come back but for now, for now it was fine.