Descriptions For Things From Stories The Creators Didn't Make Pt.1

1. Error eating pancakes (I think this was from Even Errors I forget ;-;)

As Error lifted his fork off from the table, he carefully stuck his fork into the fluffy pancake. He rose his fork to his mouth level(?)  and precisely took a bite of the pancake his lover had made for him. He enjoyed his pancakes very much and savored every bite, he continued this process until he had finished all of his delightful pancakes. He gently placed his fork back down onto the table then arose from his seat.

2.  Jeremy's dad running from Foxy The Pirate ( from FNAF 1 Meets Their Parents II full mini movie II FNAF 1 )

After Foxy was yelled at by his own dad, Jeremy's dad suggested they run. Foxy was heartbroken as he saw Jeremy's dad and his own run from him because he called his father "dad". He saw every step, he heard every thump down the hallway. Before his own father left, he was scolded from his father not believing him. Fritz's father soon walked away in disgust, giving a displeased look at poor Foxy. Foxy started to malfunction and began to cry-

Inkva: that's enough, you were only supposed to only write Jeremy's dad running away!

Emmare: sorry.

3. Time Skip From " Ink and Errors parents locked in a room for 48 hours"

After Ink and Error have fallen asleep, their parents went to sleep aswell. They were still a bit shook from knowing that Ink and Error were dating, but soon got over it. They all slept quite peacefully, lying on their partner. A few hours later, Ink started to have a nightmare and was crying. Error awoke feeling the tears drip down onto him, then desperately tried to help calm Ink down. 

Inkva: are you gonna continue?

Emmare: I can't find part two ;-;

Inkva: WAIT SO IT ENDED THERE?

Emmare: ima find more things to write that the author didn't UwU