CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX ~ CASTLES & LOVE

FEBRUARY 2021

Liked by connaughtroyal and 493,177 others

princesseugenie 💙💙💙!!

View all 18,159 comments

===•===

"Are you two taking good care of each other?" Philip asked as we took a walk around Windsor Castle with The Queen and him.

David nodded.

"Of course, we are; it's nice to be out here," David answered.

"Can we expect a pregnancy announcement soon?" The Queen asked with a smile.

I smiled.

"Is that why you asked us to come out for a stroll; To see if we'll tell you guys we're pregnant," I replied.

The Queen shook her head no.

"No, we just wanted to share with you two that Harry and Meghan will not be returning as working members, so I would like to have David, and you take over their duties," The Queen said.

I nodded.

"I'm honoured that you choose us to fill in their roles," David said.

"See, I told you they wouldn't be upset; they understand their roles and service to the crown," Philip said.

The Queen nodded.

"You're always right, " She said.

Philip smiled.

"It's been nice having you two around to keep us company," Philip said.

"It's been nice being around the both of you," I said.

The Queen cleared her throat.

"I've talked to Charles, and I have decided to make Windsor Castle a permanent residence for you two; I think out of relationships I have witnessed in Thai family, you two remind me of Philip and myself so much that I want this place to be a forever home for you and your family," She said.

"Yes, I can't see anyone else but you two living here aside from Charles when he becomes king," Philip said.

"Thank you, we are honoured that you chose us to live here," David said.

"Thank you, it means a lot to us, " I said.

"You can show gratitude to us by naming your firstborn son after me," Philip said, smirking.

"Deal," David said.

"It will be lovely to have another Prince Philip running around," The Queen said.