Chapter Thirty Four

It's been three days since Wheein woke up, and everyone, at least the ones close to her, was beyond happy with this news.

But the bad side of this news were that she was still in the medical aile, even though she didn't wanted to be there anymore.

"Stoooooop, I don't want it. Someone please help me" Wheein whined at her friends, trying to dodge the vitamins she has to take.

"You are the one that should stop" Hyejin scolded her. "Now quit talking, open your mouth and swallow this fucking pill"

"I want a new nurse!" Wheein demanded with a pout, after she swallowed the pill of course. "Hyejin is too mean, she can't take care of me correctly"

"Mean? I'm mean now?" She had a disbelief looked on her face. "I'm the best nurse you could have, you should be thankful" Hyejin pointed a finger at Wheein.

"How is this the best?" The small omega had a incredulous look on her face. "You're making me eat food even though I don't want to, you're basically forcing me to take the medication and vitamins. Now tell me how is that being the best?"

Hyejin looked at her best friend as if she was the most stupid person on earth, then she looked around the room to see Yongsun, Moonbyul and Yoongi trying to hold in their laughs.

"I'm making sure you're taking all the medications and caring for your health, and stop whining 'cause I'll be your only nurse, forever" she finished with an evil laugh

"Okay, fine" Wheein pouted with an angry look on her face.

"I won't mind if you be my nurse as well" Yoongi smirked at his mate.

"Are you feeling any kind of pain?" Hyejin flirted back.

"Oh yes, it's been really painful this days"

"Where is it? Do you want me too take a look?"

"Yes, please. The pain is in the low--"

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you guys right now" Yongsun cut them off.

"Yeah, it stopped being funny" Moonbyul agreed.

"They are just nasty" Wheein said it, making the others laugh.

"If Seokjin oppa find out about this we're dead babe" Hyejin laughed while she hugged her mate.

"He's not that---"

"Find out about what?" Seokjin walked into the room with a suspicious look on his face.

"Nothing Seokie, they're just playing around and being weird" Yonsung laughed awarkardly.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, looking around.

Noticing everyone agreeing to Yongsun statement he let the topic go. "What are you doing here Yoongi?"

"Isn't obvious?"

"You're working ?" Seokjin half asked half stated.

"Basically that" Yoongi nodded. "But I'm not complaining" he said it once noticing the way the male omega was looking at him.

"I see" was the only thing Seokjin said it.

Everyone could see that the two words said it by Seokjin scared Yoongi a little bit, the male omega was very influential on the main house and whatever he says people believe.

"I'm serious hyung, I like it being here. The girls are funny" he pointed at the others on the room. "A little loud but funny"

"Hyejin I'm feeling disappointed right now" Yongsun told the female omega, but she was looking at Yoongi's face.