Chapter Twenty three

After Wheein ran inside the main house, she went straight to her bedroom, to shy to talk to anyone about the tingles she felt after hugging the male alpha.

The next morning no one questioned her about anything that happened the night before, and she was very thankful for that.

Wheein got busy with work, helping Seokjin cooking everything for today's dinner, when Yongsun and Hyejin rushed inside the kitchen.

"Okay, we have the whole banquet planned out" the blonde female said, scary both Seokjin and Wheein.

"Couldn't you guys walk in like normal people?" The male omega exclaimed, with a hand on his heart.

"Sorry Seokie, it's just that we don't have a lot of time left" she said with a nervous smile.

"Did you just calmed me Seokie?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah, since you said it you a Hyejinnie have the same nickname, I decided to give you a new one"

"Own" Seokjin got emotional and hugged the life out of his best friend, Yongsun laughed and hugged him with the same intensity. "Thank you Sunnie" the blonde omega was the one emotional right now.

"Why do I feel like they're about to cry?" Hyejin asked Wheein with a bored tone.

"They are already crying" Wheein laughed. "Maybe it's because they are old" she concluded and the black haired omega agreed with her.

"You're probably right"

Moonbyul just walked into the kitchen seeing her cousin and best friend crying while hugging each other, while Heyjin and Wheein were looking at then like they're crazy.

"Why are you guys crying so hard?" The beta asked worried.

"She gave me a cute nickname" the male omega exclaimed, now hugging his cousin.

"And he did the same for me" Yongsun continued and went into the big as well.

Moonbyul didn't know what to do, so she just stood there and hugged them back awkwardly.

The two young girls were laughing so hard at the situation, that made the other three break from the hug.

"Why do young people like to ruin someone else's good time?" Seokjin asked the other two, and only received shrugs as an answer.

"Going back to the topic" Yongsun had everyone's attention again.  "Are you guys going to be able to cook everything? Do we have enough food?" She concluded.

"Yes we do, after yesterday hunt we have enough meat for at least four months" the male was telling the girls, not noticing Wheein's red cheeks remembering what happened the night before.

"And after we take the right amount for the ball's banquet, I believe we'll have meat for two and a half months" Seokjin was now walking towards Moonbyul. "And all thanks to my beautiful cousin, who was able to hunt, all by herself, three bears and two deers"

The beta for very shy when the others started to applause and congratulate her. "There's no need for this guys" she said with a pleading voice.

"Okay, okay. Let's stop this already, we have to finish making the dinner" Seokjin said trying to hurry up the process.

"Okay. So we have a couple days left for the ball, and you guys have to start preparing and organizing everything on the day before" Hyejin said revising her notes. "Is there something more?" She asked the chef.

"Yes, did you guys found anyone to help in the kitchen?"

"We were able to convince a few wolves to help, they'll be here on the day of the ball" Yongsun explained while leaving the kitchen with Hyejin and Moonbyul.

"Let's get to work then" Seokjin sighed , and Wheein nodded continuing her work.

The days passed by fast, and soon enough the day of the party has arrived. All wolves that worked on the main house were working non-stop since the day before.

Wheein wasn't able to see or hangout with her new friends due to all the things that needed to be done.

Seokjin was going crazy with the banquet, he was completely stressed and anything would make him blow out of proportion.

"Where's the special sauce that I made yesterday?" He looked around the kitchen. "I left right here" he pointed at a spot on the counter top.

"It's here oppa" Wheein have given him the sauce that was used by him five minutes ago.

"Thank you Wheeinie" he was trying to sound sweet.

After a lot of yelling and a stressed chef, the food was done and Seokjin told the helpers they could leave they would be able to prepare for the party.

"I can't believe we were able to finish everything" the male was stunned by their ability to make everything on time.

"Well, I can, and I also know that it was thanks to you" Wheein smiled at him. "And everyone else of course" Seokjin nodded his head agreeing with her.

"And thanks to you as well" he patted her shoulder. "Now it's time for us to get ready for the party" he looked at his watch "We have exactly one hour and thirty minutes before the ball begins, let's go get ready" the male omega pulled Wheein along with him.

When they got in front of the small omega's room, Seokjin left saying that he was going to stop by to pick her up so she wouldn't go alone.

Wheein was really excited, she took her time showering and washing her hair. After finishing to clean herself up she went to fix her hair, drying and straightening.

She was almost done, now she only needed to get dressed and put some make up on. When she put on the dress, she went to the mirror and admired herself, for the first time in eight years she felt pretty.

Wheein didn't have a lot of make up, but that didn't stop her from putting some eyeshadow, blush, and a red lipstick given to her by Hyejin.

When she was ready, she went to the mirror again feeling even prettier than before. She took a look at her attire fully and realized that she didn't own a pair of shoes to go to the ball.

Suddenly felling dull, Wheein sat down on her bed looking down she saw a box with a note on top. Picking up and opening the box, she was met with a beautiful pair of heels, and in the note she saw Seokjin handwriting saying that he wouldn't forgive himself of if he didn't give her something to compliment her look.

The small omega laughed feeling so happy and thankful for everyone that was in her life right now.

It didn't take long for the male omega to knock on her door, Wheein was so excited that she dashed towards the door.

In Seokjin's eyes Wheein looked like a doll, he was engulfed in a hug by the small omega. "Thank you so much for the shoes" she told him.

"You don't need to thank me" he said twirling her. "You looked so beautiful right now"

"Thank you oppa" the small omega said, looking into his eyes. "I'm really thankful for everything you've done for me" she got teary eyes.

"Come on, let's not cry right now" Seokjin exclaimed, he also had teary eyes. "Let's go, the ball already started" he said pulling her along with him.