11.

"You sure about this?" Xavier questioned me as we sat in my room

He didn't have practice today and we made a B-line to my house. Did some homework and studied and now he was supposed to help me with a therapy exercise.

I thought this exercise was so unnecessary and it was going to become very sensitive in the room. But she thought it was a good plan.

"Absolutely not."

"You don't have to."

"I do. Cuz she's gonna ask me tomorrow and ima be like "see what had happened was." And she's gonna give me that look."

"What look?"

"That look like." I furrowed my brows and folded my hands. "Hayden what did we talk about?" I hate that shit."

He shook his head and shrugged.

"Ladies first then."

The exercise was simple. I was supposed to say out loud what I wanted sexually. Either for me or for someone else. Weird right?

I covered my mouth and sighed, moving my hands and blurting out my thought.

"Okay, I want some head." I covered my mouth and Xavier gave me a nod.

"Ditto."

"No you have to say it."

He rolled his eyes.

"I want my dick sucked."

I cut my eyes at him and he smirked.

"You said say it."

"Ain't nobody tell you do do all that. Did I say I wanted my pussy ate? No."

"But you do."

I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth.

"Next. You go first."

He wiggled his eyebrows before snapping his fingers.

"Wait, we just talking bout me or like....the give and receive."

"The latter."

"Cool, I would like to give you head."

So I guess we're just jumping right in huh-

I cleared my throat and exhaled.

"O-okay. Um..." I paused, kind of wanting to say the same thing but out loud it sounded so repulsive. Maybe this was her point, trying to make me find it gross.

"I would like to give you head."

"Clean cut or sloppy?"

"Xavier."