39

"Damn

"Damn."

I laughed as Xavier stepped into the foyer, staring at me like I was the last cupcake at the party

"You....you look so beautiful."

He walked towards me and leaned over, kissing my cheek. I felt my cheeks go red and I giggled.

"Thank you."

My mom came back in the hall, my father following behind her.

"Okay! Pictures, pictures! Xavier put on Hayden's corsage."

He stepped behind me and grabbed the container, opening it and pulling out the rose band. I held my wrist out and let him slide it on.

"Thank you."

He kissed my cheek again, simultaneously putting the container back in its previous place.

"Okay, come on, pose it up for me."

"Mom."

"Shush!"

After my mom took a million photos, my dad practically had to take the camera from her; we headed out to the limo that was waiting for us. Jason and Nessa already inside.

"Be safe! Be home by midnight! Or I'll come looking for yo ass." My dad yelled from the porch and I laughed to myself.

Xavier opened the door for me and kept an eye on my dress as I got in.

"Look at this beautiful bitch here." Nessa spoke and I blushed all over again.

"Please stop." I covered my face and I heard Xavier laugh.

"She just spittin facts." He placed his hand on my knee and I watched as Nessa gave me a look.

I swear her and Jason were trying to push Xavier and I back together. But it had to happen on our time, if it was gonna happen at all.

"We graduate next week guys." Nessa said with a pout.

"Thank God." Jason spoke and she slapped his arm.