Can't Sleep?

-Another drabble oneshot.
-No warnings, just pure fluff

*

"Psssp! Toshi?" You whispered your boyfriend's name who was currently sleeping on the other side of the bed. It was two in the morning and you still haven't been able to fall asleep, finding yourself toss and turn while Toshinori slept soundly. Unlike you, the man was very disciplined when it came to sleep. Part of you really wished you didn't always take so many naps in the daytime.

"Toshi?!" For the final time, the blonde groaned awake. "What?" He asked in a groggy voice as he sighed through his nose but his eyes remained shut.

"You awake?" Turning your head, you stared at the back of his golden locks. You waited for him to respond and maybe flip over so you can see his face, and he did just that. Toshinori flipped over onto his right side, gazing at you entirely. His blue eyes looked lazy considering you woke up him in the middle of the night.

"I am now... Can't sleep?" You shook your head in response as you flipped onto your side as well, mirroring him. "Com'ere," he directed lazily as he extended his slender arm out over your smaller frame. You shifted closer until his arms were able to wrap around you completely, enveloping you in a certain kind of comfort even your mattress couldn't provide.

You hummed, snaking your arm around his waist. "Will this help you fall asleep?" Toshinori wondered as he started to rub the back of your head. You nodded in satisfaction, feeling your muscles let go of tension. A tiny smile formed upon the hero's lips as he closed his eyes and proceeded to cradle and comfort you in an effort to relax your mind and body.

It didn't take long for his efforts to work and it managed to put you to sleep.