We finally met up - (part 1)

It was finally happening. They waited so long for this moment, and it finally came. Their fans didn't knew about this, it was gonna be a surprise.

Darryl was driving to the airport to pick up Zak

Darryl's POV

As I was driving to the airport I passed by a cute boy, his hair kinda long, wearing a light blue hoodie, with its hood on his head and some dark blue, or maybe even black jeans. After I parked my car I texted Skeppy that I arrived at the airport and to tell me where exactly he was.

Zak POV

Bad ♡: I'm here muffinhead, where u at?,

Zak: By a big white thingy, by the street.
Zak: There are also some stores here.

Bad ♡: OK, got ya.
Bad ♡: On my way.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around at the stores. I see a candy one nearby and my stomach started growling. I started walking towards the store in sight when I feel pair of arms embracing me into a tight hug from behind.

Third POV

Zak flinched from the sudden contact and quickly turned around but calmed down when he saw who hugged him and with no hesitation hugged back. The hug was rudely interrupted by Zak's stomach growling again.

"You're hungry aren't you?" Darryl said, looking at the smaller male in front of him.

"I mean I did had a flight that took, like, forever. What year even is it?" He says, laughing at his own joke along with the medium height boy.

"We should go to my house to get food then, no?" says Darryl with a smile on his face with a slight blush across his checks from exiting seeing his best friend for the first time.

"Are you hitting on me again?" Zak asked jokingly.

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!! GEPPY!!" Bad said with an angry tone but chuckle at the end when he saw Skeppys shocked expresion.

"Calm down badboy" Zak laughs a bit and looks at his bf, staring a bit at his emerald green eyes.

Darryl kissed Zak's cheek and grabbed his hand softly and walked to his car to go finally to Badboyhalos house.

Zak POV

We've arrived at Darryl's place about an hour ago, we ate something pre-cooked by him and then I took a quick shower, finishing and now him being in the shower.

Out of pure boredom I entered his bedroom, I kinda feel bad for doing it but hey, I am bored.

'Such a nice place' I thought, everything organized, Rat hes fluffy little dog sleeping on the dog bed peacefully.

Beside his bed his  gaming setup, with his monitore still on, the camera adjusted to his height level. I quietly laughed at it because he used it just when talking to me since he doesn't stream with his camera on so often.

I look over at the bed and it was nice, I kinda expected everything to be a mess. Even the closet was organized.

I hear the water stop which meant that he was going to get out of the bathroom soon. I quickly turned the light off, and closed the door behind me, letting it half open because Darryl left the doors lice that so that rat could roam freely around.

I went over to the couch and sit down and look on my phone. After a couple of minutes I feel Darryl cuddling  right between my legs so I let my phone down and hugged him kissing his forehead.

"What's this big plan that keeps me from making out with you right here, right now?" I said half teasing half serious.

"Just wait and you'll see you little muffin" he said and buried his head in my chest 'Such a cutie' .

I let my head lay on the back of the couch and didn't even realised we felt asleep.

We woke up in the same position we felt asleep. I look at the clock on the wall and it was 9 pm.

Darryl POV

I woke up to Zak shaking me awake, readjusting my glasses I gave him a confused look

"We should go to sleep in bed not the couch ." says him with a sleepy voice.

"Yes, we should" I stretched for a second and then realized that Zak didn't unpacked, and I didn't made the bed in the guest room.

I got up and Zak looked at me confused since I was going to the laundry room to grab a bedsheet.

"Where are you going" he said, seeing me barely walking in a straight line
"You are so sleepy, you barely see in front of your eyes." i hear Zak saying yawning after.

"I didn't made the bed in the guests room, it will not take too long." I said and yawned bc of him , but he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

"Or I can just sleep with you and sort it out in the morning" I slight blushed when he said that. He wants to sleep in the same bed with me. I couldn't say anything, no sound was coming out of my mouth.

"Should I take this cute blush as a yes?" He smirked and pulled me to my room. He went to the bathroom to change in pajamas, since I was already in my pj's.

When he comes back he sits on the bed besides me. I fell him pulling me closer to my and kissin' me sweetly on the nose. I put my head on his chest and i can hear his heart beat pounding at a normal peace.

"I love you Darryl" I near Zak say with his sleepy voice.

"I love you to Zak, glad we finally meet up" I say and close my eyes slowly.

We fell asleep in peace, the window being open hearing the crickets and the wind. Hearing Zaks little snores, this is great.

-----------------------

Hey guys Nico and Zur here with another one shot.
It's gonna be a Skephalo story in parts, we love you and thank you for reading our stories.

(don't be shy give a star if u liked it)

We apriciate you, and love you.

-Nico and Zur-