F O U R

( This is kind of just a filler chapter, but next chapter things will start picking up! )

Midoriya's POV

'' Alright. What did you want. '' I demanded, flopping down in an empty chair where the Outlaw's were already sitting. 

'' I want to make a deal! We'd like you to attend U.A once again. you would be in your old class still, which is now 2-A. You would get a hero license making it so you still help the police and society, just not by harming and running. You would be given the privilege's of going out on weekend night's to stop crime, but you will have to be in the supervision of Aizawa to confirm you aren't doing anything to bad. Your record's would be cleared and nobody would ever know you were a vigilante. '' Nezu explained. This did catch my interest as there were some thing's I missed about U.A... Mostly Kacchan, I missed Aizawa too. I looked at my group member's, who also seemed to be thinking of the offer.

Over time we were basically able to communicate through our eye's, so to speak. We made eye contact as we all silently agreed to the offer, with a few exceptions.

'' We will not wear uniforms. Our identity's, under no circumstance will be revealed. We will go on the media and announce our change of side's, undercover. If our identity's are spilt to the media, we will not hesitate to spill their gut's. '' With that, a cold atmosphere wafted the room as I stood dramatically. 

In the blink of an eye, Tsu shot her tongue towards the window, opening it fully. One second we were standing in front of our old teacher's, the next all 5 of us had jumped out the window, disappearing just like we were known too; off the grid. While running away from U.A property, I spun to see the staff gaping out the window.

'' We'll see you tomorrow! And close you mouth's you'll attract flies! '' I smirked, and ran following closely behind the Outlaw's.

.

.

'' Oh my god! How long does it take you guy's to get ready?! It's just a outfit!! '' I yelled at 2 girl's who's arrival we were still waiting for. 

I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing grey baggy high-waisted jean's with black Doc Marten's. I had a black undershirt on, with a tucked in AC/DC band shirt over top. My green hair- which was darker than it used to be, was curly and messy like it used to be except for the undercut. I had a ring on with an orangey-yellow stone of my middle finger. 

Todoroki was wearing skinny black jean's with an sweatshirt that was split down the middle with Black and white, the white half on the left and the black on the right making it opposite to his hair. He was wearing black van's with red flame's on them. Around his neck was a chain. His hair was as it usually was.

Iida was wearing blue baggy jean's with a navy crewneck with a with collared shirt underneath, but you could only see the collar. He was wearing white converse. He had gold hoop- earrings in. Under the crewneck, he still had his high-tech wrist guard's. His hair was messy and ruffled, the opposite it used to be.

Uraraka, who had just walked in, was wearing wearing baggy overall's with a long sleeved dark pink shirt underneath. She was wearing checkered black and dark pink van's. Her contact's were in, making her eye's also glow the dark pink. Around her neck was a small silver sheep necklace, a reference to the group's motto '' Out of step '', with a sheep which every member also had a tattoo of ( Look at Look's and info for reference ). Her hair was in two Dutch braid's which were laying on her shoulder's. 

Tsuyu, who followed closely behind Uraraka, was wearing a black pleated skirt with a chain attached, with a forest green mock neck. She was also wearing doc martens, but white. She had a gold necklace with a star on it. her hair was just down and wavy. She had glowing green contacts in.

'' Took you long enough. Let's go. '' I rolled my eye's. Together as a whole, we were... interesting, but family. They nodded as we set off for U.A, class would start in about half an hour. 

We arrived at U.A once again and swiped our card's that Nezu had sent us. We walked in and the hall's were basically empty besides the occasional staff member who just nodded politely, unbeknownst to them who we really were. By the time we had located class 2-A's door, class would be starting any moment now. As I thought, I heard Mr. Aizawa yell at them to sit down and tell them he had an announcement.

'' Quiet! Today I have an announcement. As you remember, last year the ' Dekusquad ' was expelled. However Nezu has invited them back and they agreed, but I ask that you please don't start an uproar, if you do your expelled. '' I heard our teacher say through the door. Excited and curious murmur's came through the door... oh were they in for a shock. Aizawa called us in, and we obeyed as we walked in to stand in front of our old classmates... I missed it, we all did. The class gawked at us. Murmur's broke out

'' Woah! They look so cool! ''

'' They changed so much! ''

'' Are we sure these are the same people? ''

'' Holy crap, is that Iida?! '' 

( Remember, they don't know their the Outlaw's yet )

The outlaw's and I snickered at their reactions. They're face's were mixed with happiness, shock, excitement and all of the above. I searched the room for a the face I'd been dyeing to see. My eye's stopped wandering as I found what I was looking for, Kacchan. He looked just as I remembered, except for his expression. It wasn't the mean, agitated one, it was pure shock and.. happiness. I smiled slightly at him. I looked over at my group member's who by now had saw us looking at each other, they looked SO smug.

'' Surprise!~ Miss us? '' I finally sang out. 

Some thing's never change. 

A/N: This one was more of a filler, and next chapter I will start getting more into some BakuDeku! I want to thank everybody SO much for reading this, I've almost go 100 read's, which I never thought would happen. I Appreciate you so much, hope you enjoyed! 

⚠I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC ART OR CHARACHTERS IN THIS. ALL OTHER RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS⚠