S I X

The next day had gone by relatively normal, they didn't have any training that day or it was just stuff like Math and English, and going over hero law's. Boring. The outlaw's were much more interested in the conversation they would be having later that night, and soon, it was time.

6:00 PM

The outlaw's walked into the principal's office as discreetly as possible. When they entered, Nezu and Aizawa were already waiting for them.

'' Ah, just like I thought, here they are! '' Nezu beamed at them as the 5 sat down '' Did anybody see you enter? ''

They group all looked at Todoroki. He was the most observant of the group. He shook his head in response.

'' No, don't believe so. '' Midoriya said, Nezu and Aizawa nodded.

'' So, as we have already briefly discussed, you and your group have to go on live news and announce your change of side's, and that your now working alongside the heroes. It won't be very hard, I will take care of getting all the reporter's to meet in the same spot, all you will need to say is that you have had a change of heart. '' Nezu explained

'' Easy enough, Kero. '' Tsu ribbited 

'' Yes. Now, onto the next subject. This Friday we have set up a test for the 5 of you to try out for hero license's. You will act as though you have just been accepted into U.A late. After and if you receive said license's, every weekend during then ight you will be aloud to go on patrol. Aizawa will be going with you, for the time being, to make sure you don't cross the line. As heroes, you wait for the police to come deal with the villains or criminal's, you do not run away. Any question's, concern's, or otherwise remark's? '' Nezu finished by sipping his tea.

'' Will Aizawa Sensei ever interfere while we are fighting? '' Iida asked the.. rat?

'' Only when he see's fit. If he notice's your fight is going south, he will step in, and if he notice's that you guy's are beginning to over step, he will step in. '' Nezu explained

'' Alrighty! After we get out license's can we have access to all of our gear? '' Uraraka finally spoke up.

'' Yes.. I think I can allow that. The staff and I will have to look through it before we allow you to use it, to confirm that their is nothing of extreme danger. '' Nezu nodded, stopping to think for a moment.

'' Great, these key's wouldn't be of much use without their key slot. '' Tsu said, referring to the assortment of key's attached to her belt. 

'' Where is all of your stuff stored? '' Aizawa asked, thinking of how they will retrieve the stuff, which he was sure there would be a lot of. 

'' It is kept where we live. '' Midoriya said before looking at Iida '' Can you send Nezu the location? '' 

Iida nodded, tapping his wrist guard, and a holographic screen appeared, hovering over the wrist guard. Nezu and Aizawa were impressed with the advanced tech. 

'' Did you guy's make that? '' Aizawa asked as Iida continued to tap on the digital screen.

'' We had help. '' Midoriya smirked, giving no other information. 

'' Who? '' Nezu inquired, tilting his head

'' I will not give out their name... but they are very supportive. '' Midoriya said mysteriously, annunciating the word ' Supportive '. The teacher's didn't get a chance to question the boy  anymore, as Iida chose then to speak up.

'' Location sent. '' He confirmed to his boss

'' Thanks, Tenya. '' He nodded his head as a ' thank you '.

'' No problem, Boss. '' Iida grinned, raking his finger's through his blue hair. 

'' Could you all explain your rank's in the group? I have a relative understanding, but would like to confirm them. '' Nezu said, taking another sip from his once again full tea cup.

'' I am a fighter, in charge of all vehicles, and I also was the one to give them tattoo's and piercing's. '' Tsu started, Aizawa suddenly remembering the mark's on their wrist's.

'' Tattoo's? '' He snapped harshly.

'' I'll explain after. '' Midoriya said, brushing his concern's off. 

'' I'm a fighter and have sort of become the medic! '' Uraraka piped up. 

'' I am also a fighter class, and am the strategist/hacker. '' Iida added, which explained his wrist computer. 

'' I am a fighter, and 2nd in command. '' Todoroki said with little-to-no emotion, as he was still refuse's to show any to his former teacher's and classmate's. 

'' I am obviously the boss. ''  Midoriya finished, the other 4 nodding to confirm it. 

'' Thank you. Now, Aizawa seemed to have some concern's on tattoo's? '' Nezu said with slight amusement. ' Such a dad. '

'' Ribbit, yeah. We all have a tattoo that represents the group- '' They all pulled up their sleeve's to their bicep's to reveal the tattoo ''- and on our wrist's we have animal's that represent our code name's. '' On cue, they showed their wrist's. ( See ' looks ' chapter )

'' I don't approve. '' Aizawa mumbled under his breath, but not quiet enough.

'' Good. '' The Outlaw's said in sync, snickering. Aizawa sighed heavily, murmuring an incoherent ' Problem children '.

'' Speaking of 'approving' thing's, how are you and Mic? Because we definitely approve of that, you two would never admit it yet were always unbearably obvious. '' Todoroki deadpanned. The other 6 people had to hold in their laugh's at the sight of Aizawa's face. 

'' I- We- I hate you all. '' Aizawa stumbled, as red as a tomato. '' We aren't together. ''. Apparently god was bored, because second's later, Mic burst in. 

'' Hello, Babe!- '' He froze, flushing at the sight the 5 student's. 

'' We aren't together! '' Midoriya said in a mocking tone, standing as the group burst into laughter, running out of the office. 

'' I'll expel you!! '' Aizawa called out to the group that was already out of the office

'' NO YOU WON'T! '' Yelled a distant voice that the detected as Iida's. 

'' Their right, you know. You won't. '' Mic shrugged, kissing his husband on the cheek, plopping into Midoriya's discarded chair. Aizawa rolled his eye's in response. 

MEANWHILE

Midoriya paused to take a breath from laughing so hard, as the rest of them ran ahead towards their room's. 

'' Oi! Deku, what are you doing? '' Came the familiar voice

'' Oh, we were just talking to Principal Nezu about training. '' Midoriya quickly lied

'' Right. Goodnight, nerd. '' Bakugo said, before stalking of. 

' Liar. '

Bakugo had heard the whole conversation. But, he'd keep to himself for now- he didn't stoop that low. At least not anymore. 

A/N: Sorry this took awhile to get up, but I hope everybody enjoys it! The amount of support I've been getting is INSANE! I love all of you so much, I am so grateful. Thanks' for reading, peace out!

~ 🌻

⚠I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC, ART OR CHARACHTERS IN THIS. ALL OTHER RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS⚠