N I N E

THE QUINTET sprinted off into the maze of pipe's, Midoriya at the head of it all

THE QUINTET sprinted off into the maze of pipe's, Midoriya at the head of it all. The group was confident that this would go smoothly, they had a well panned out strategy, plus lot's of experience. 

'' Tsu! '' He called out to the green frog on his left, '' You go ahead, scout out the area and let us know if you find anything. Don't engage anybody without letting us know. '' He instructed. Tsuyu simply nodded before hoping onto a nearby metal wall, crawling up it. 

'' What about me? '' Iida asked, knowing how Midoriya's brain worked. He knew that Midoriya would assign him to scout as well. 

'' You do the same, run ahead and let us know if you see anything. Try to be as quiet as possible! '' He yelled at the end, as Iida had already took off. 

Midoriya assumed that there would only be two guards, at least that's how the previous round had gone. The trio ran the maze for a little longer before running into a certain loud Pro hero. 

The greenette raised his hand to his com immediately, '' We've found Mic, keep an eye out for Snipe or Ectoplasm. Be prepared for anything, stay on guard. '' He instructed his scout's, receiving a pair of affirmatives in response. Midoriya turn to Todoroki slightly, '' Remember our plan? '' Todoroki nodded, Midoriya nodded back. 

Fire spread out of Todoroki's arm with zero hesitation (he had truly improved, Midoriya was very proud of him for it). As planned, a wall of fire circled the Pro, catching him off guard. The Pro heroes eye's darted around, completely forgetting that his biggest problem layed in front of him, not around him. 

Midoriya took advantage of his blindside. Uraraka floated the boy over the wall of fire with ease and Midoriya gently landed behind him (he wished he had his booster shoes with him). Present Mic was still focusing on how to escape the prison of fie that was slowly approaching him, he hadn't expected an attack like this, long range was his specialty. He shouldn't have underestimated this particular group, especially after this last year. 

The boy snuck up behind the hero, and once close enough he kicked out his feet from under him. Midoriya wrapped the male up in the capture tape while the hero sat there. He seemed to not have registered what had happened yet, but after a few seconds shook himself out of it. 

'' Huh. Good job. '' Mic commented, still half-dazed.

'' Thanks', now if you don't mind I've, uh- gotta go save your husband. '' Midoriya rushed out. Mic flushed, but didn't deny. He just waved them off, as he sat against a wall taped up. 

As he had said, the trio took off down the hallway looking for any sign of their teacher of attacker. 

'' Mic is down, any sign of Aizawa or another Pro? '' Uraraka spoke into her com. 

'' Nope, not yet. Kero. '' 

'' No, I'll let you know if I see anything. ''

Midoriya nodded to himself before bringing his focus back, '' Tsu, Iida, try to group up with us again. If we run into Snipe or Ectoplasm, it will be easier to take them down as a group. ''